Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

This thread can be summarized by:

[YOUTUBE]RFZrzg62Zj0[/YOUTUBE]

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I don't have the answer to where the ignorant, fucked up mentality comes from, but you're not the only one it doesn't make sense to. You hit the nail on the head when it comes to men who actually have their shit together...they aren't gonna be concerning themselves with other men's business. This is the type of ignorance that perpetuates the stereotypes IMO. We don't need to worry about the folks who are anti-interracial causing problems when the folks who claim to support it are attacking it & doing damage to it themselves. This type of jacked up thinking is more prevalent on here than I've ever seen it in the real world. Sad.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He was overweight? I didn't notice that. But to be honest I'm not cheering anyone on but to answer your question the reason it's not a big deal for the men because we secretly hope to find our Miss Ireland as well and the women don't hate because you guys live differently than we do. The main thing with Kirstie Alley for me is just seeing another decent looking you bm with an old fat ww. Like I've said before just another clear illustration of racial inequality.

4. The Dark King

Tam really? Well by that logic secure women could careless what insecure ignorant men have to say about the toic. They'd shake their heads and move on to another topic. Both you and Ra can suck a dick with all that self righteous horseshit.

5. Nico

Nico Banned

Does anyone here actually like this loser?

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Yes. That "loser" is my friend, despite having some minor disagreements.

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

ewwww! Stop it...that's too nasty.:smt089:smt043

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The fucked up thing is everyone that seems to have this mindset keep saying its about fighting the negative sterotypes that "society" aka the rich white male dominated power structure sticks on us black men. Even if you are a black man that is rich and powerful and you have that trophy wife on your arm guess what? "Society" will still have something to say about your ass because you're black. Any black man that can't see that, then check that ignorant bullshit that has been going on with Obama since before that man got into office. Some may not be happy his politics and job performance, but everyone can agree he is far from a negative stereotype of a black man. If he's getting hated on by some in "society" what the hell kind of love does an average black man think he can expect from "society"? Just saying...

9. Morning Star

How is it nasty!?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She's not three times his age, nor does she outweigh him by 200 pounds. Try again.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Damn. You sensitive. Struck a nerve did we?

12. Nico

Nico Banned

I try and make it a point to only befriend people with half a brain.

However if you're more open to who you call a friend, then more power to you.

13. Morning Star

Stick around a little longer and you'll understand.

14. The Dark King

She does look close to being three times his age or at the very least over 30 years his senior and she does out weigh him.
    Real talk does weighing more than your man make a woman feel self conscious ?

15. Prophet Matthias

Prophet Matthias Restricted

My point is that that dude ain't nowhere near as busted as Kirstie Alley is and you all know it.

Anyone who does actually believe that the Nigerian brother is a male equivalent to Kirstie Alley in terms of attractiveness and desirability is totally blinded by whitewashed standards of beauty.

16. The Dark King

Thanks for the assist bbw but Nico is just a gnat fam. Annoying but all his lame ass can do is buzz

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Unlike you we're open to trying to understand & learn about others views. Sadly, we waste our time sharing our own insights & experiences with folks who don't see the real world outside the little boxes they live in, where their own "reality" is the only one they think exists. Evidently you don't have the capacity to learn or understand anything outside of that little narrow box. It's downright...I forget how young you are sometimes.

Btw, if sucking a dick is the requirement for self-righteousness, you'd be sucking a dick your damn self. ;)

18. The Dark King

Ra I actually like you and Tam but I do hate when people like you guys dismiss valid points on the subject to be about low self esteem and mofos not knowing how to mind their own business. When for a lot of us it's just noticing bs racial double standards.

19. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Well, Lippy, ya know, we can't cross lines like that. That is not a liberty that we as women can enjoy. Too many sensitive egos here. So we Tip toe through the tulips or else we will get neg repped or accused of being a black woman with a bad attitude. :D:smt043

20. z

z Well-Known Member

12 members and 3 guests. Damn, old WW & fat WW topics seem to be popular in this piece, y'al crazy, lol.