Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so you are saying......

2. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

Those are the stereotypes- Kirstie Alley= overweight (though she looks great now), old, has been..etc.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't was your breath love. Some people just like being offended. She and everyone else knows exactly what you were talking about.

4. Prophet Matthias

Prophet Matthias Restricted

The thing about white women chasing after brother's size isn't a stereotype, it's mostly true. Unlike a lot brothers, I don't think that it's necessarily positive for all black men to be seen as having big dicks. That shit must be rough for the brothers who ain't packin' because once a skeezer finds out that he ain't got at least 9 or 10 inches, they going to be out the door. I bet brothers who ain't packing don't even bother messing with women because the pressure to be a Mandingo type is so great on the black man.

5. Prophet Matthias

You people don't know what stereotypes are. Again, that ain't a stereotype it's the truth. Most young college age white women are after the white bread frat boy type. If they want a bad boy, they'll usually pick a fake ass wigga gangster who imitates every black dude he's ever seen in a rap video before they'll pick a brother.

6. The Dark King

Dude most women don't care about size men do. If you can work it you're all good.

7. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

I clearly hear what you are saying. But, are you giving too much credit to your sisters for not being judgmental?

As a newer member to the forum I remember asking whether the forum was a place where people might connect with others. The responses posted indicated that the forum is a place for discussions of IR issues and for support of those in relationships or interested in being in such relationships.

Given that backdrop, for the sake of discussion, members looking for support of IR relationships might find it disheartening to read things that make them feel judged. Not many people would want to be judged by the population of people, either BM or WW, with whom they desire a loving relationship.

The issue is that people do have preferences, some more than others. But, every one of those preferences may touch a nerve with another person hoping to find love in the real world. Given that most people freely express their opinions in an online forum you can then expect people to react negatively to what they read, and obviously things can get heated, as demonstrated often on this forum.

So, now we get back to the question in my first sentence. I may not always agree with Andrae, and he may have a tendency to restate his feelings too often for some, but is he wrong in believing that women are also judgmental and therefore they are are inconsistent when they criticize him?

While you have suggested that "women find something fabulous in everyone", there are threads and posts that would suggest this is not so clear. In different posts and threads women have stated their "opinion" (preference) regarding height, age and job status, and perhaps others though these stand out.

In both cases people are sharing opinions. Adrea looks at scenarios, uses his personal filters, and says, I don't want that, but it's fine for the people doing it. Women may not insert their opinions in so many scenarios, but their opinions are nonetheless made clear. Does it really matter if you "killed" by an bazooka or a "slingshot". If you have experienced feeling judged, you may be offended, period.

IMO, Andrea is justified in saying that there's a double standard, given the comments I made earlier. As this is a public forum I can't imagine anyone is going to feel less prone toward sharing their "opinion", so either everyone has to become a lot more accepting of others regarding potential relationships, or not complain when someone touches one of their sensitivities.

We can take bets on the odds of either of those two things happening...

8. Prophet Matthias

It's easy for white women to put a positive spin on things because you are on the privileged side of the equation. You can easily get what you're looking for in a BM. On the other hand, many brothers' options are so limited when it comes to IR dating that they'll resort to banging a woman old enough to be their grandmother like the brother who's with Kirstie Alley.

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  9. Prophet Matthias

You living a fantasy world brother. Send me some pictures of these women that you're talking about along with a few snapshots of the unicorns and fairies flying over your head.

10. Prophet Matthias

You honestly think that this dude would be with Mima out in public if young good looking WW would give him the time of day?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It sounds like you're saying that most WW want to date BM because they think they have big dicks. If that's what you're saying, then you're wrong. There are a FEW skanks that believe in the BBC stereotype/myth who search out BM out of curiosity or whatever, but MOST WW who date BM do so because they have genuine attraction, love & interest in them as people; not as walking, talking big dicks.

I do agree that there is nothing positive about this stereotype or any of the others associated with BM/WW, BUT wasting time worrying over these stereotypes (or applying them to people) serves no purpose. Anyone secure in themselves & their choices won't let stupid stereotypes affect them. If they do allow them to impact them, they probably shouldn't be dating interracially in the first place, because they may not be strong enough to handle it.

12. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Whole lotta stupid motherfuckers in this world aren't there?

13. Tamstrong

Evidently you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to WW & it's obvious that you don't think much of WW either. If you have such a stank attitude toward WW, why are you even here?

14. Tamstrong

No doubt about it.

15. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

And I thought good 'ol Jesse Lee Peterson here would have got swept up in the tornadoes, but sadly we still have another moron here to deal with.

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

there is indeed

17. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

:D

[youtube]CFs99UbpIiE[/youtube]

WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!! LMAO

18. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

ROLFLMAO!

[​IMG]

Oh, my god! :smt081

Come on you guys?! Really? Oh, god!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

19. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL, i caught some of his shows when he was over here on comedy central, fuckin hillarious

20. The Dark King

Tam like it or not but he has a point. Where else do you see this dating pattern between men and women other than the ww bm dichotemy? It's a clear indication of racial hierarchy. I'm not saying that ww who don't tend to fit the overall criteria for desirability are racist but it illustrates an obvious inequality when it comes to choosing a mate. White people overall seem to have better choices and there's no denying it. And before simple ass mofos start whining about not being concerned with who sleeps with who I'm just pointing another indicator in the racial hierarchy.
    I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad(btw in my scenario I'm getting short end of the stick. Keep that in mind) but this thread just shows me how either deluded people can be or how fixated they are on their pov.
    It seems ww can look any old way and you'll see a black dude happy as a pig in shit to be with her just because she's white.
    It could be the media but I NEVER see men of other races doing this at least not in numbers like us.
    Bitch away haters.