Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

BBW to each his own fam. Not my cup of tea but you guys drink all you want

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

see note above....guys like you yield to the thinking of what other people want you to do instead of thinking for yourself...... see post 140 and go buy a bottle of grip of life

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh and dude get a new insult....that played out with parachute pants and jehri curl

4. The Dark King

Yeah I don't really remember since I'm 80s baby fam. Fine these dudes need to buy some kittens cause that's the closest they'll get to any pussy. Happy?

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I thought you like them thick?

6. The Dark King

Generally no but there are rare exceptions. My overall tastes are more athletically built women in their mid 20 to late 20s. It's not an absolute but it's the general rule.

Oh and no one more than 3 years older than me and that's a strict rule. I want kids without defects if possible.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I don't blame you. Hahahah, I have my own personal limitations such as:

1. No SMOKING (That's the biggest turn off for me. Even if you're the sexist woman on the planet, if you're a smoker, I can't be with you period.)

2. No excessive drunkardry. (Drink only in the moments. Excessive drinking = problems.)

8. The Dark King

Exactly! We all have preferences

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

This coming from the mofo who feels the need to kiss BW ass all day long and twice on Sunday.

10. karmacoma.

I swear you stay yelling at these women. Why is it an issue where Tone Loc Jr. puts his wee-wee? Ya'll mofos complain like BW. Fuck do you care if he's dating a fat heffa. He's probably banging the shit out of her fat white ass. Newsflash, old WW can get young BM. In fact any age woman can get young BM. LOL. I've seen much, much worse walking the streets than Kirstie Alley. Here's a thought, be more concerned with where your wee-wee goes and you won't have time to hate on ol' boy.

11. The Dark King

No ones hating kid just making observations. I've said it before more power to them. Even if it's the norm it's still hard to see like a crackhead smoking a crack pipe

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lets remind the world who you really are :

Originally Posted by goodlove
    this is coming from the negroes that started the so called "race" war. No one complained about the white women coming on this thread BUT there were negroes saying that it is an insult for threading black women on a wwbm site BUT never said anything in regards to the asian thread or any other women of color, race or nationality.

Karma responds

Bullshit. I bitched about the Indian women thread too. More bitches you mfers pump up but will never get. As for Asian women, they're closer to white women than any of these chicks you keep drooling over.
    http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?p=445796&highlight=asian#post445796

you gets no respect . no respect. none what-so-ever. NONE

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no doubt. if a dude like big uns then more power to him. If the woman is making him happy then who is to say who he should be with

14. karmacoma.

LOL you're a fucking broken record you fake-neg-rep-giving motherfucker.

Keep pasting the same old shit up, who knows, people might actually pay attention one day.

:smt043

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah , I will. You are one of those dudes BW talk about on Tyra banks. you know ......

People like you need to be flushed out the IR community because you stank. stank ass simp.

you are jacking up the game. get your mind right boy and become a man

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

[​IMG]

i know what time it is lol

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. hell yeah. This mofo is about to get tore up like a prostitutes pussy.

18. The Dark King

E thuggin e e thuggin mofos better watch out lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. hell yeah. bros be a stalking. LOL

now Im gonna get back to the subject because dog are about to howl at the moon

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  20. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

where in my statement did I say he did not choose her? I think you missed my point.. I was just discussing the stereotypes by first impressions, how it looks...i.e 'older woman, passed her prime, snaching up sexy young man', and 'black man willing to date anything'