Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

picture please :D

2. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

:smt081

3. The Dark King

So because our bodies are gonna change we should just settle now? Woman are you serious?

4. The Dark King

Why would I cry over this?
    She's using bm to stay relevant. Her washed up fat ass couldn't find a suitable white mate like she dated back in the day so why not have a strapping young negro.

But like I said before three times at this point, they can do them I'm just making observations and I do agree with Iggy on this one. Too many women get their feathers ruffled over shit that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
    You guys afraid that people might be saying the same thing about you when you're with your black lover? If so stop dating bm now because you're too thin skinned my friends.

5. The Dark King

Btw I would like to point out if the guy was 60 and the girl was in her 20s none of you would be arguing love so why now?
    Fucking hypocrites.
    Truth bomb

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

noooooooooooooooooooooo, just reminding you of that compassion you like to throw around when it suits you...actually the reason i pointed out the fact that she is 60 is because of her disposition...she is pretty mad cool hip for 60...

never happen...lippy could care less what people whisper about...i'll do what i damn well please with men...period...end of story...

lippy happens to think that rod stewart (1945) is amazing...perfect example of an older man that is just getting older with age but has an incredibly young mind set...he can date all the 20 year olds he wants...i think it depends on the woman and the man...situation by situation

7. The Dark King

You maybe but not all of you. I guarantee if the situation were reversed all you'd hear is why is that young pretty girl with that old dude. It sure as hell ain't for love.

8. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I would. Even though I think it's gross. LOL I see men (white men) in their 60s and 70s in my own town that have super young asian wives. I may find it a little creepy, but some of them seem to be truely in love.

It's not my thing though. Ewww...old man butt and old man balls. :vom:

9. The Dark King

Lol I think the same thing about old woman vag. Uncooked chicken surrounded by prunes. Just yuck lol

10. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

:smt043:smt043 Ewwww!!!!!!

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That wouldn't bother me either, Drae. Just like "old" women aren't your thing, "old" men aren't my thing, but I don't care if someone is dating someone I wouldn't date. Even if I find it unappealing or don't understand, the reality is it has no effect on me & it's not my business. I'd still say more power to 'em.

12. The Dark King

Most things aren't our business but it doesn't stop us from having opinions

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A 60 year old bm with a good looking 20 year old ww?

Negro pleeeeeeeeeeease

14. The Dark King

Real talk. There would be no cheering except for the lynch mob after they string his black ass up.

15. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

and those often come with consequences

16. The Dark King

Very true

17. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Don't forget the crusty gray anal canal in which the wife would have to administer jelly or syrup and suck the cum out of it. And all that and more with a hideous moaning sound that would really make her squirt pebbles from her vag.

You forgot the orange relish with molded tuna covering the labia majora. And as you lick it, you'll find some white stuff that's a cross between soupy milk and cauliflower.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Opinions are allowed as long as they don't involve old obese ww

check the forum guidelines.....o wait

19. The Dark King

Lmao

winner winner chicken dinner

we cam make assumptions all day as long as the women don't identify with her. Classic lol

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Well, duh...no one said it did. The point is our opinions don't matter when it comes to who or what someone else does that makes them happy, especially when it has no effect on us. It's no different than people who don't like BM & WW dating; they don't have to like it or agree with it. Even if they have it in their minds that it has some negative impact on them, the reality is that it has no effect on them whatsoever unless they are insecure about themselves & they allow it to...in other words it's all on them & they can't blame it on anyone else.