Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You too.

2. Hahahaha. DAMN, can't say that shit surprises me. Homey, could def do better though.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

gotta get dem white girls anyway you can, fam
    :smt029

4. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Say what??? I'm not insecure. Just making an observation on the matter. It seems to be a lot more of the big women on here are getting their feathers ruffled lol

5. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Andre, since you have said that money is everything, why wouldn't you as a guy under under 50 see the opportunities in dating her. Not only might she share her wealth with you, she could lift your "cred", and allow you to leverage opportunities on your own. You could exponentially increase your chances for success by making contacts through her. So, I can't see how, if you really mean what you say about money, that you could take a pass on her...

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I am 5'5" and 125 lbs. So ????? :confused:

7. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Some brothas will bang anything that moves. But I guess fat girls need loving too:smt043

8. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Well I wasnt really refering to you;) but some of the other women on here were getting defensive about Mr Fantastic and I's observation

9. empyrium

empyrium New Member

The only reason he's with her is because she's white and used to be famous, they're not "two people loving each other" like some are suggesting here.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

How the hell did this thread turn negative all of a sudden???

Like any of us know for a fact what goes on in their relationship let alone their bedroom. Kirstie Alley really isn’t that bad looking and I’d guarantee that her as a total package is most likely a definite upgrade from who he was with before her.

For all we know she might be an absolute beast in the bedroom so I say big-ups to the homie for knockin’ that off. Go ahead and get yours.

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Don't be using my lines without appropriate credit LOL

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

What's that? You fat, over 40, looks faded, pasty, and you can't get the white man you think you deserve. WELL FEAR NOT WHITE WOMAN!

[​IMG]

cause niggas- like the bellman- will be waiting for you on your way out....with a smile! :smt003

lol couldn't resist the fuckery. Honestly good for them, some of you guys do sound rather insecure.

13. [​IMG]

14. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

i wondered when it would happen after the civil war tv miniseries the north and the south where she was a white woman in love with a former black slave and their sexy steamy love scene back in the early 80s

15. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Say what?.

16. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

This

17. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Maybe, and I know this is very hard to believe, they actually really like each other?

Just a thought.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you all do realize that kirstie alley is 60 years old:prayer:the woman is beautiful...yeah she is a little overweight but she has lost 70 lbs since starting dwts...some of you 20 somethings need to think about what you are going to look like at 60...my college boyfriend...football player...washboard stomach...hard body...wear my ass out in the bedroom is now a 40 something chicago cop with a tire around his belly...i still love him to dealth but he isn't 20 anymore and his body has changed...i would have never thought in a million years he would gain so much weight...he was a cocky just like most of you...be careful fellas...all of this negative spewing is going to come back two fold...:smt102

19. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

:eek: She's 60?! Well fuck me, I had no idea. :smt103

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

she's 60...

that doesn't really help this thread
    :smt043