White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Disgusting. :smt078

4. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

go post that in the hot bw thread:smt043

7. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Petty and Goodlove would like that.

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures, Tamstrong. They look similar to Brittney's a few posts back.

I'd like to see pictures of yours soon, Kunoichi. :p

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Petty and Goodlove are dedicated die-hards to their defending black women, but at least they don't rub the postings in the face of this forum.........the others including the new generation of dudes have some Damned nerve........This is why screening is sometimes so intense for us before we get invited to exclusive things......because we get in, and then show our ignorant ass........

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  10. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Damn, that's sexy!

11. Archman

Tamstrong,
    I am giving you single-rep for your first bare-footed posting, but I'll be giving you triple-rep when you re-visit with painted nails......

Mikey,
    If you can convince Kunoichi to post, you'll receive anonymous rep from at least 5 different sources.......

12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

LOL!

You wrong playa....LOL!:smt042

13. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Nice pic Tamstrong.

Thanks for sharing!

14. Tamstrong

Thank you, Mikey.

Thank you, Smootie.

Thank you, Arch. Yeah, those were taken after removing the polish. I'm trying to decide what color I want. I was on a kick of various shades of blue...the turquoise was my fave, but I'm in the mood for a change. I found a dark shade of pink that's really pretty that I think I'm going to use.

Thank you, BB.

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very nice tam.

Arch you have destroyed the integrity of your own thread. Nice job. It takes away from the nice pics. :( You should take that mess down.......it made me puke a little in my mouth.

16. Tamstrong

Thank you, Jordan. :D

17. JordanC

Tam I am referring in the second part to the pointy toed creature pic that he posted to get back at the guys. I didn't want to quote it so when he removes it it will be completely gone. Good lord not about your feet, yours' are nice. That one Arch posted. Awful.

18. JordanC

You're off your foot game, Arch. Tam posted barefoot when she first joined. Now you can look back and find them. ;)

19. Archman

It was done to demonstrate the striking contrast and protest the presence of any parts of black-women being posted on this forum......the intention is to nauseate bw supporters.....but I will honor your wish Jordan......

20. Tamstrong

Ok, gotcha. Yeah, that was pretty scary & it did ugly up the thread.

Yep, I sure did. ;)