White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, you are excused. LOL. YOu are traveling and having fun chica:)
    Where r u now?

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

3. King Fox

King Fox Member

Now... I'm not a feet man myself, but I must say, the women of this forum have some gorgeous feet.

Bravo :smt038

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

This is an awesome picture, Brittney! :p

I think it looks best w/out the polish.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I will lick the toe nail polish off of that thurre

6. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

yummy??...

As a young ,attractive bachelor who spends many nights with different women (cant find any worth a grain of salt), I can tell you that women have the tendensy to have smelly (and dirty) feet, at least to a larger degree. Actually, of the tens and hundreds of women I've delved into dates with, only a "dozen"(no pun intended) have actually smelled good after removing their stilhetos or in some cases steel toes. In fact, many women were even akin to "dinosaur shit" whilst removing shoes. However, some are just plain funky-stanky, and a few are pure rancid. And age doesn't really affect feet smelliness most women are cursed with. This takes me back to a young lass, of about 20, I was 22. A VERY pretty while girl with gorgeous round hips- my fave. Walking around with small perky bossoms, and a face-make up like a princess. Sexually she had skills of "two" whores and told me her sex stats at the time was *10 guys*. To make a long story short, she was just funky smelling, so needless I was undressing her, removing her top and a puff of stench hit my face, and i huffed it off (like a man). However, when i removed her shoes and grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her closer and gave her a hug; I raised my hands against my nostrils and took a whiff of her body ordor. Well, lets put it this way, I was ELECTROCUTED, REPULSED ,OFFENDED, sickened, and maybe even taken to another time- in history- when reason never existed. You see, her feet could commit MURDER ONE. And I don't just mean by kicking you with those claws she called toe nails but also by the funky smelling, I mean - a kick in the nuts when she removes her kicks kinda stinkyness!!! Here's the description I have created for my boys at the bar, who still at the story today: "Imagine ,decayed chicken breasts, in a plastic bag, ignored in its godforsaken stench for days. And now imagine you dipped these chicken breasts into a rotten milk jar and stir and grind it.. Then, said mixture of rotten chicken breasts and milk is left in a dark room for weeks. Now, as the rotten chicken/rotten milk solution is just laying there about to explode, a white woman in all her whiteness walks into the room bare feet and accidentally steps on it..The hot-humid stinky mixture of rotten chicken and milk escapes the plastic bag in a BOOM. The smell rolls out, and liquid explodes from the plastic as gravity deepens her feet into the bag and she completely steps in it. Now, imagine she doesnt wash her feet after that and wears her shoes and comes to your crib....................... See what i mean???..no thank you :D

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

10. ArkWM4IR

ArkWM4IR Member

I love that foot tattoo!

11. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I forgot to post my avi pic like I told TonySoprano I would. Not sure which thread to put it in.

[​IMG]

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

It is truly a pleasure to have you here, Jordan. You always bring a smile to my face. :)

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy rarely comments on shoes because i don't like most of them and sometimes it's better to say nothing at all...BUT...these shoes are fabulous:smt049

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Great pic, Jordan...I love your shoes! :smt003

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

;)

Thanks ladies.They are comfortable surprisingly. They have a platform under the front leather so that is why even though they are sky high. From Aldo on a biiiig sale. :D

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

just gorgeous jordie :heart:

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else. I really like the pic, although I prefer flip flops over any other shoe style. Good picture anyways.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Jordy! Fantastic pic, fantastic feet and fantastic shoes!!!!!!

20. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Great shoes and great shot Jordan...... :smt038