Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

great news :D

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's great news, Garbo; I'm so happy to hear it. God is awesome! :smt038
    I'll continue to keep y'all in my prayers & thoughts. :)

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you have good news garbo.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

My faithful Peeps-pls say a prayer for me for guidance for my career. Bless God, I have multiple offering from midwest all the way to west coast & south. But I have no idea at this point where and who to sign with, the contract is a bit longer so I want to make sure and sign to a place where I will potentially find some happiness, pls pray for me to see the light.

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  5. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

My dear Christian Brother......it's as good as done, as you know, when you ask for guidance, he will provide! Good luck....where in the midwest and south? Lots of prayers for you....!

6. z

z Well-Known Member

GA,FL,WI,MN,IL,NV,WA. Who knows, I will end up where ever the man upstairs leads me.

Thank you for the prayer, much appreciated.

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

MN.....good opportunities for IR....actually if you can handle the cold, it's a great state to live in...! You know what they say...."Minnesota nice"....
    and yes, TC originally from there! :D But.....if you like heat, FL is good...
    Anyway, good luck wherever you end up....lots of prayers coming your way...

8. Tamstrong

I've got you in my thoughts & prayers my Christian brother. I wish you much luck & happiness wherever you decide to go. :)

9. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you Tam, all the blessings to you and your family.

10. Tamstrong

You're welcome. Much love & blessings to you. ;)

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Saving some prayers my sweet friend. Go to CA:)

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Thanx Geek, appreciate it, much love and blessing to you. I looked into CA, have couple of buddies from training who work in orange county, etc... did not like the model and the pay. Plus Cali has high state income tax, other states I looked into don't and for convience reason might not move?? I dunno, God knows. But Cali, OR and East coast ruled out for sure.

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Where ever you go, you will land squarely on your feet and be successful!
    Of that, I have no doubt. You rock! You will make the right move, just listen to your intuition - it will steer you right. I could tell u a story about how I ended up w this job when I had better offers elsewhere but ended up in hindsight to be the right decision. Gods will or intuition, whatever you want to call it. Just listen to it.

14. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

GZ, I'll continue to pray for His guidance in your upcoming decisions.

Tam, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. I know that it is late, but you are always in my prayers. I hope that you are feeling better as well.

15. Tamstrong

Thanks, GG. You're always in mine too. She's doing well considering. I've been having some better days lately which is encouraging. How is your dad (& the rest of you) doing?

16. GirlieGirl74

I can't even imagine experiencing such loss. My thoughts are with her as well. I'm glad to hear that you are having better days, and I hope that it continues to stay that way. :D We are hanging in. Dad was in the hospital for a month after having 2 surgeries. Then after being home 2 weeks, he had some complications and had to have another surgery. This will make 6 surgeries since July of last year. He's home now and is doing as well as can be expected considering all he's been through. We will find out in April the results of an upcoming PET scan and if he has to start chemo treatments again. Thanks for all the prayers. Our family appreciates them.

17. z

z Well-Known Member

GG thank you for the prayers, I really appreciate it. Glad your dad is doing oaky, will keep him & your family in my prayers. Hope y'al get divine intervention.

18. GirlieGirl74

Thank you, GZ. We've already had a lot of divine intervention. The doctors call my dad a miracle. He wouldn't have made it this far without the Great Physician in the sky. ;)

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Continue praying and have faith in him, he will certainly be on your side.

“For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

20. GirlieGirl74

I repeat this verse almost daily. My father has amazing faith, and it doesn't waiver. He knows that no matter what side of the river that he wakes up on that everything will be okay. He's always told us that. His faith is very inspirational to others. I feel that is why he is going through what he is. God is using him to bring glory to God.