BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Most likely she is...

My mother considers herself White, but don't call her European. She'll let you know how she isn't. I've known some who consider themselves Middle Eastern and some Mediterranean. They're Asian Minor people.

2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

from the same event

[​IMG]

4. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

What Beautiful Children Actor Terrance Howard Has!

[​IMG]

Wikipedia Info

Terrance Howard, who lives outside Philadelphia in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, was married to Lori McCommas for 14 years. The couple has three children: two daughters (Aubrey and Heaven) and a son (Hunter). Howard and his wife divorced in 2003 and remarried again in 2005, but have since separated. Press reports had since noted that Howard was "trying to reunite" with his wife, and that he had stated that he was "chasing after" her. His wife was born Jewish but is raising their children as Jehovah's Witnesses. In an interview with NPR, he said he wanted to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses as well.

In February 2009 it was reported on The Smoking Gun that Howard was arrested in 2001 for a variety of charges related to a violent attack on his estranged wife, including simple assault, terrorist threats, harassment and stalking. According to police reports, he arrived at her house after an argument on the phone, forced entry into her home by breaking in doors, and chased her into the back yard where he punched her twice in the face with a closed fist. The violent attack ended when Howard's brother stopped it. In 2002 he pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace.[13]

These issues came to light after he reportedly downplayed singer Chris Brown's 2009 arrest for attacking his girlfriend Rihanna. When Howard was asked about the allegations of domestic violence against Brown, he told a reporter from Hollywood.tv "It's just life, man. Chris is a great guy. He'll be all right, and Rihanna knows he loves her, you know? They'll be all right."[14]

Terrence Howard married his girlfriend Michelle Ghent, a 33-year-old commercial production employee, in a secret ceremony in January 2010. On February 2, 2011, it was reported by TMZ that Michelle Ghent had filed for divorce

5. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

[​IMG]

Barry Bonds & Kimberly Bell are a couple. Not married.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  6. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Charles Barkley's wife, Maureen and son. They have been married over 20 years. She has patiently tolerated Charles' cheating ways. Good girl.

[​IMG]

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

She looks white to me...are you sure? She a member of the band called Bad Girls Club and last I heard they are still dating. If her mother isn't white, what is she? She doesn't look asian or black to me. Look closer.:)

8. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

This is suppose to be a thread for BM/WW celebs families with children, not just bm/ww celebs relationships.

Tolerating a guys cheating ways isn't good, it's stupid. Dump that bastard, have some self respect. :smt045

9. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Silly me. I've never listened to the Bad Girl Club before. Just did some research on her and found out Natalie Nunn is, African American, Brazilian/Puerto Rican. Plus her and Chris are no longer together as you said. I will delete it right away.

10. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I don't know who that young man is? That BCK blog entry is the only place I see him having a son. I posted his daughter earlier in this thread. I'm not sure if he even raised this young man, any info on this guys?

11. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Glad to see my man's up and walking again. Hope he stays out of prison.

12. empyrium

empyrium New Member

HA HA HA true that, I have a hard time separating him from the character.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah i was thinking the samething

14. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

This is HoneySmoke and his beautiful family. He has a wonderful blog that has an awesome mission. Find out what that mission is.

If you have a family photo please submit it to his blog by clicking this link.

http://www.honeysmoke.com/tag/interracial-families/

[​IMG]

15. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

His blog seems to be mixed and happy. Honeysmoke seems to be a Black woman with a white husband.

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

What??? No. HoneySmoke is the man pictured with his wife and children.

17. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

My bad...you appear to be right. I went back and reviewed the site. If that's her on the right...my bad.

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

barry bonds is a bum. he is getting what he deserves