White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FG again.:smt023

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thanks TS! I dont like it - it was taken w my bberry and the colors are all messed up and makes my feet look all yellow and dingy. Ill take a real pic w my camera this weekend. :)

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Woman don't even be like that. You know you got some pretty-assed feet. They look so soft & creamy from where I'm sitting.

I'll be waiting for that updated pic though.:smt045

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Very pretty, FG...I love the blue...I've been on a turquoise, teal or royal blue kick these days cuz I think it goes well with my skin. I think I'm ready for a change, but I can't make up my mind what color to use next.

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Very alluring FG, looking good and on point. Makes me want to tickle the bottom of those sexy feet. :)

Love when a woman has her nails and toes done, so feminine and appealing.

6. Athena

Athena New Member

Love your toes!! Great pic FG :)

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

That's the way to shoot it FG....with the "arch".....!!! Great Colors!

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Great pedi geek. Love the blue.

9. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Arch, my friend, I'm beginning to worry about your obsession with those little green dots. I may have to arrange an intervention on your behalf.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Quality stuff bro. Love the feet images. :)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

nice nice.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Celeb Feet Pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hntr18, Hntr18,
    You and BlackBull are sure hellbent on transforming the dainty nature of the forum.....Just bear in mind, this is supposed to be a simple foot thread......Boss, please don’t go intimidating the girls out of this thread …………

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

ROFL, :)

17. Tamstrong

Thanks, Arch. Sometimes folks need reminding about which sections are for particular pics. ;)

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'll contact Webmaster to see if he can move these pics to their appropriate thread in the men's locker room.

I love the pics man, but this is actually the non-nudity section of the forum.

19. Tamstrong

I appreciate that, Tony, but I don't want you to think you need to move them on my account...it's not absolutley necessary. I'm not really offended by the pics, but it's like you said, it's the non-nudity section. That's my only issue...I know Hntr didn't mean any harm. Just in case you decide to get the webmaster to move them, I copied, edited & reposted the pics for you guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

much better :):)