BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]XfvaKCSnrvw[/YOUTUBE]

Hailee Steinfeld from the movie True Grit, you cant tell she is part AA by looking at her, listening to her talk or staring at her last name, lol.

2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

She's a cutie, but her mom is mixed Black, her dad is white so per the rules of the thread, she's a no go.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow its a little tripped out to think my grand kids could look nothing me. Poor bastards lol

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Lionel with his daughter at the lakers game last month

5. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Kobe playing around with heidi/seals son johan

[​IMG]

6. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Really? I see Jew.

7. karmacoma.

That's what angry BW say will happen if you keep messing with these WW.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shit they better get some therapy because I plan on pissing the m all off. I might hand out some T-Shirts that say "Hating Makes You Darker And You Don't Want That Do You?" lol

9. karmacoma.

LOL damn

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

She's the niece of the BODY BY JAKE dude...

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well I believe she does. black is black even when you dont see it on your skin.

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I'm not even going to get into the bullshit you are driving out and it doesn't matter cause the girls father is WHITE, so her family will not be posted on here!!!!!

13. karmacoma.

LOL you tell 'em.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

still living by the one-drop rule i see

:p

wtf is mixed-black anyway?

how come someone can't be mixed white

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

This makes me think of a speeding ticket my son got recently....the officer indicated his race as white & that's the first time in his life that anyone has ever called him white. lol

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Was the officer hispanic? The same thing happened when they pulled OJ's daughter over, the hispanic officer listed her as white.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that's why the old racial classification system needs to die

:p

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

nothing really, but if her father was black, or half black, identified or was socially seen as such, and her mom was white I was consider that family appropriate for this thread. It doesn't really matter what the kids look like, if they are white, black, mixed or not even blood, as long as they have a Black Dad and White mom.

There are, like the young actors like wentworth miller and such, the new reveals Carly Simon. Some where it's just known like Denise Richards.... and whole bunch of Whites who don't know or won't tell..and some of the kids on here I would consider as "mixed" whites. Latina's and ethnic "white" women have been considered white for the purposes of the thread aswell.

lol, I don't follow and have talked against the odr in this thread, doesn't mean I don't acknowledge its historical application to who's been considered Black and accept how certain ppl identify according to it (especially back in the day). It's also my personal opinion; like I don't consider Grady Sizemore Black, so I wouldn't post his white wife and kid when he has them, but I did post his mom (white) and dad (black). http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=343033&postcount=734

Jason Kidd, yep!!! If Jeter ever gets serious with Minka, maybe, but there are the multigenerationally mixed Black men that I know lived as Black, but I do not consider them Black or more importantly, that there relationship with a white woman does not constitute and IR one.
    [​IMG]

Gregory Williams, for example has a white wife and kids. His grandma is Black and his dad is half, he lived a good part of his life as Black and still identifies as Black man. That's been America, doesn't mean I consider him and his family part of this thread.

Notice how no one has posted a thread with Kim K and her new man Kris Humphries, even though his dad is Black, none of us considers that dude Black, I sure don't. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

get the fuck out (no not literally)

:rolleyes:

20. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member