BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

love is blind...:p

then again he's quasi-famous, so he has some pull and clout that makes up for his athletic shortcomings. she's done well losing the weight tho...last time i seen her, she was a bigun'

i never get tired of seeing IR couples and their kids tho..

Hank+Kendra's still the cutest

2. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Think of a late night Montell Williams and there you go. :cool:

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

latest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol, that's a funny picture. ^

6. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

7. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Late night Montell Williams? LOL, you're speaking Greek to me :smt043

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Smart, cute, motherly, decent actress and not ditzy, now that is a winner. Lucky bastard! Isnt he supposedly a music producer or something like that? I dunno who, when and what he produced tho.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Look at all the cuties....

10. z

z Well-Known Member

IB-what the fuck is this Chris Ivery guy do for living? I heard he used to sling YaY in Bean town b4. They refer to him as a music producer, who and when has he produced? Any word in the Valley or the hoolyweird folks that you've heard of?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'm like you, I have no idea. I never heard the slangin thing, but I have heard the music producer thing. I too never heard shit he produced or even heard of him period, prior to her hooking up with him. He's a mystery and then some....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2902071/

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Supposedly he asked for the phone number in the grocery store & that is how he got her.

The only time I asked somone in grocery store in LA was for autograph and security was quickly getting ready to throw me on the ground like I am PAC 10 quarterback, sheeshh. But this nobody ?producer? ask an upcoming actress for the digit in the grocery store, aint no muthfuka sweating his blk ass. LoL

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL!

You need to not ask for an autograph next time. You need to put your manly charms in effect and walk with that confidence like I got this!

14. z

z Well-Known Member

LoL, that shit was aint for me. Seen celebs in that place more than a few times. I was getting it for a lady friend who came from out of town at that time. LoL

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, celebs around here is normalcy....

How nice of you....;)

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

lol, I can't find one music credit for this guy.

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Not a one...lol

Dude produces in his head or his house...

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

He's like Tommy from Martin, he ain't go no job! Seriously, if he's "regular", it's just more evidence that bm can pull ww with more fame.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL!

Yeah, true

These dudes act like WW are some sacred entity. We're human and women. Step your game up fellas! Fuck the dumb shit!

20. z

z Well-Known Member

That what I am sayin'. All I heard about this cat is, got some bean town crime rap sheet slingin' yayo and shit. And he is able to pull a dime chick who is on major network TV show commanding a salary of 250 K per episode, damn, mofo GOT GAME, period. I read he is a real dick Bostonian when comes to sport tickets and shit, lol