White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Beautiful pic TCFG!

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, I love photography too IB, always looking for new ways to take different shots. We had so much fun with a new underwater camera on a cruise. Got some great fish shots too, no sharks like Athena's but am going to work on that!! Always like to hear from others who like it too, great way to exchange ideas...
    Thanks for the rep IB!
    :p

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no....thank you. he he he

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

feet are sexy, legs are sexier

5. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thank you tuckerreed.....glad you enjoy!

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very cool shot tc. You are making me want an underwater cam. :)

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thanks Jordan...I wasn't sure I would want one, but I am glad I got one...had a lot of fun with it! Do your research if you decide to get one.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what I like about women's feet is that they are very soft....I like rubbing them on my face. I like women to tickle me on my leg with them and my love muscle.

I like putting my tongue between the toes.

Toes are so delicate and seductive to me.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

did I rep you for your toes...if i didnt then ...bam !!! there you go ! you got toes that will make a man kill a brick

10. TallOrder

TallOrder Restricted

OMG I hear ya! There's so many women in flip flops with totally flat feet. Its like the foot melted and conformed to the bottom of the flip flop.

On feet in general, I've never payed too much attention to feet, but that's probably because all the women I've been with had ticklish feet.

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

I'll just take your compliment as a rep....you are making me blush also...ahhhh, life is rough...:p

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. I hope life gets better.

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Life is very good.....toes, arches, calves, compliments on them, rough?....NOT! :p

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]
    My Halloween toes.

17. Tamstrong

Your halloween toes is perty FG!

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

wow, that was fast Tam:)
    Thank you!!!
    I thought it was goofy, but I couldnt help myself getting into the spirit last week:)

19. Tamstrong

You're welcome! I like it; I think it's a cute idea. I need to go get mine done. I've was doing it myself but I've been lazy. Besides it's no fun massaging my own feet.

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I was thinking all black and orange would fit.. but now when I look at them, I think of Tiggr...LOL...

Need to get them redone..... you should go to my place, they take good care of you.