Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What for? Because of some "new" poster and their shtick?

2. Espy

Espy New Member

LOL! No the pasture comment.

3. Anten7

Anten7 New Member

It's complete madness out there. I knew this one sister who was a former co-worker. I thought she was unique - so, I asked her out. As it turns out, I ended up being her "entry ticket" into the really crazy world of "Swingers".

4. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

That doesn't surprise me at all. Them white nigga are crazy. A few year ago I met this white woman in a bar out VA. We got drunk and danced the whole night until 2 in the morning. All that night I was all up on her and checking for nothing else. I swear I did everything to this girl. I was kissing her and feeling all on her ass titties. I even took her in the corner and fingered her. Let me tell you bro, i pulled my finger out of her and smelled it and swear it smelled like water dawg. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Anyway, I noticed through out the night this white nigga kept eyeballing us. I thought to myself "this is just another hatin ass white nigga mad as shit because he know I'm about pop this white pussy open." So when we about to leave she told me she introduce me to somebody. I'm thinking she going to introduce me to one of her friends. She took me right over there to white nigga and was like "honey, this is my friend Trey, Trey this is my husband Justin." My jaw almost hit the floor dawg. I was thinking didn't this nigga just see me all over his woman? Turned out this nigga allows her to date and fuck black men. This dude had a some black men and white woman sexual fetish. So he use to let me take her out and fuck on regular.

5. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

No baby you got me all wrong. I'm a man that have standards. I've seen enough of the world to know that women start fall off after 30 for the most part. Maybe in your world women getting better in their late 30s. But in the real that's simply not the case. So I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you on that.

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Similac spiked with crack.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fam I'm calling bullshit on your whole persona. No grown black man who dates white women on the regular speaks the way you do. You sound way to much like ghetto trash. Can a get a red flag or something. Clearly trollin right here.

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Naw their mamas were on crack in the early 90s.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

10. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

11. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Best Image post yet lol.....

12. The Dark King

Thank you sir. Now can one of our fine moderators do something about getting this Jack ass banned. It's clear what he's here to do.

13. Espy

Espy New Member

Thus far he hasn't violated any of the site guidelines. Though some of his replies were in the realm of personal attacks IMO, if people don't report the posts then so be it.

14. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Let him stay for awhile....so far nothing is really conclusive. He just seems to have a bad attitude. We ban people to quick.

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The passive/aggressive behavior was a dead giveaway. Not to mention the lack of basic grammar.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've never been red-carded in a soccer match, even after almost kicking a guy in the face going for a loose ball.

This guy must have done something catastrophic

:p

17. The Dark King

Fair enough. First sign of trouble I'm snitchin. You heard it heew first folks.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I thought New York cats didn't snitch....

or was it the Kill-A-Delphia ones

19. The Dark King

I'm damn near 30. That no snitchin works when you don't have anything to lose I have a mortgage and car note and I pay taxes. That no snitchin shit is for young dumb kids and adults who haven't grown up yet. I got better things to do than play hood games. Besides when it comes to trolls its not snitchin its getting rid of pests my dude lol

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol real talk

i just wont scoop you up when me and the boys go do hood thangs

:p