BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

So what do you do as far as dating? Do you just choose to live a life alone?

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

we all have our insecurities. some women it would be their bodies, where they would try and cover up certain areas so you will not see them until they are comfortable enough with you to know that you'd love her cottage cheese thighs because you love her.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

I am not insecure, I know what I know and sometimes I wish I knew less. Are there any down to earth, motherly women out there? yes there are, but they are far and in between and the reality is most of the time WM get them. And the WM does not have to have a good job or education either, hell even great looking educated BW makes exception for the below average joe the plumber WM, lol.
    Hey BTW I am not a paranoia agent either, may be moody, lol

4. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

GZ how about a cute baby to warm your heart and make you less moody??

[​IMG]

5. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

I don't chose to, but I just hide underneath a rock with my head in the sand.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

JC is that your baby? Word on the street is you got your tube tied long ago, lol

7. GirlieGirl74

Your hair is too cute for you to be hiding it in the sand. ;) I have often wondered about men's motives for dating me. I have a good job and make a decent living. I don't mind paying for dinner and treating my man. Have I had men that took advantage of that? Probably so, but that's the risk you take sometimes when you are getting to know someone.

8. JordanC

Yes..........Heidi Klum is babysitting my baby.........:p...........she needs the money.

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

That's why you take coupons with you when you go out for dinner. There's no shame in that.

BTW thanks for the hair compliment. ;)

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Is that Heidi "THE BODY" Klum? It don't look like her

11. GirlieGirl74

LOL I usually try to go to a 2-for-1 place when it's my treat, or I let him super-size his combo as we are going through the drive-thru. :smt042

You're welcome. :D

12. JordanC

Yeah. Here she is with my son. I give her $10 an hour when she watches two at the same time. ;)

[​IMG]

13. z

z Well-Known Member

I dont know if it is a bad pic of her or maybe she is not aging gracefully... I thought she was still looking fly. BTW, God please forgive me for saying this but her kids are not easy on the eyes.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Amen brotha. Cosign

15. JordanC

He's just making a face. :p

I think she still looks fine. She is just out without her hair and makeup kind of thing. Here is her new cut/color when it's fixed for a shoot.

[​IMG]

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more Gregory Hines and family

17. wtarshi

thanks xo...great pics...!!! :mrgreen:

18. Espy

Espy New Member

I was just sitting here shaking my head and wondering if it's 'Generalize and Bash Women Week', when I got to you lovely ladies' posts.

It's sad that apparently some of our gender are not setting a good example, but damn it's becoming tiring to be held to that poor example. If what the men describe is indeed representative of what the typical woman is like, then I'm starting to think the rest of us must be really special and we need to wear a sign to make us easier to spot:

[​IMG]

Though I suspect no one would bother to read it, or they'd just assume it was a trick since we women aren't to be trusted. But since negative generalization seems to be the norm lately, let me just say that the sign would be so big it would completely obscure your boobs and ass, so the typical man would probably just walk right past anyway. But maybe if it was used in conjunction with GG's 'bat signal' tattoo, you might still get some interest? :smt042

19. wtarshi

lol...i was just thinking that the sign would have to be sandwich board size which would then work against us because the men wouldn't be able to see our oobs & ooty and therefore walk straight past us anyways...then saw that you covered that point...!!! :D
    i'm also getting a little tired of the "bashing" of woman around here at the moment and the sweeping generalisations. i don't hear any coming from the woman here about men, nor would you, so i think it's time to back off the all women are gold digging, money hungry, empty souled creatures who are in need of a sugar daddy and start focusing on some positives about us for a change.
    oh and thank you espy for a fantastic post :D

20. Espy

Espy New Member

I hear you Tarshi, it does seem to be heavier than usual the past few days. I feel bad that some of the guys have had such unpleasant experiences, because they're a good bunch of men around here, but I truly wish they'd understand that for the women who don't fit the descriptions they are throwing around, it's disheartening to be lumped in with those types of women. We know we aren't like that, we know other women who aren't like that, and we don't want to be described like that. Now I know they aren't talking about any of the women here specifically, but this overall 'women are shallow, deceitful, money seeking bitches' mentality is offensive. With that attitude all you're likely to find is a woman who is exactly like that, because I don't know about you, but I'm not going to spend time with a man who has a generally low opinion of all women and freely expresses that to me. You simply cannot judge everyone you meet by the people you've encountered who were disappointing in some way, it's unfair to the good people, men and women, that are out there.