BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

He likes weed and has 3 kids with three different people, he's the male Erykah Badu.

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL!

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

ummm...maybe she fell in love with him because he's just a wonderful guy who has the same goals, outlook and beliefs that she has. you fall in love with a person because of who they are, not what they do.

oh and his wife is a model/actress

4. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

The GLOW that you see on this woman's face, there's nothing like it. You can tell that she is happy. It doesn't matter what photo she is in, her beauty radiates from within, that inner beauty that is with her no matter where she is.

5. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

The same with her. No matter what photo she is in, even walking down the street pushing a baby carriage, her beauty radiates. Thats DEEP love there, nothing else like it.

6. wtarshi

The late and great Gregory Hines and his wife and children

Wife Pamela and father Maurice
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

he has two children. the first was with his first wife and i'm not sure if she is white. his second child zach was with pamela.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Here's an equal opportunity MEOW

8. Espy

Espy New Member

Cause we know you are all about fairness. :smt008

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Isn't what you do a huge reflection on who you are?

10. wtarshi

i was talking career wise. i think that your job somewhat speaks of who you are as a person yes, i.e. creative, analytical, organised, helpful etc. but it's your soul, your inner being that is the true reflection of you.

11. The Dark King

I pray there are more like you out there and closer to home.

12. z

z Well-Known Member

This is utopia world that you're speaking of, I am speaking of the real world. The majority women be it from small town or major metropolitan city do not think this way. Noone cares how wonderful of a guy you're, women put status, money, looks, fame, race etc... in equation b4 they even get to appreciate how wonderful the guy is.

13. wtarshi

you know i was just contemplating physically banging my head on the wall then, because that's exactly how i'm feeling mentally. alright, i live in a utopia world, where only myself and a handful of woman share in my moral ideals. luckily for you and the men on here who are coming across these morally corrupt women who put fame and fortune above a mans heart and soul are able to meet women like myself who are the polar opposite of these greedy, morally bankrupt women right here on the board. the rest is up to you.

14. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I really worry about some of the men on this board that think every woman is only after them for what they have. The sad thing is that they may be meeting great women that they are either passing on because they think she is 'too good to be true' or they run the women off because a good woman is only going to stay to try and prove herself for so long. I venture to say that most of us have been hurt by the opposite sex, but how long do you plan to punish everyone else for another person's mistake?

15. The Dark King

GG good points. I think it also comes from a place of not feeling worthy too but I will point out that there are good women who don't care about this but they come around very rarely in ones life that it almost seems like it didn't happen but even they are attracted to the guys who have all the material stuff. My whole life all I've ever seen is the guys who have good jobs and nice stuff usually had a decent woman on their arms and they guys with lesser jobs didn't. I'm not say this is a general rule but my observation. I believe in my heart of hearts if I didn't have a good job if I were just some security guard I wouldn't have dated as much as I have because I wouldn't be valued. You can't find out who someone is unless you get to know them and most girls dot want to get to know the guy with shitty job. Its pure fact.

16. wtarshi

100% agree gg...!!!

17. GirlieGirl74

Andrae, it really saddens me that you feel this way. Of course, you have to go with your own personal experiences, and I'm not a guy so I don't know what it's like for you. I can only speak as a woman that has dated all types of different men. I know that I'm not that way, and I would like to think that all women aren't that shallow. I could talk about it until I'm blue in the face, but the fact is that the only thing that will change your mind is a good woman. I hope you find her soon.

18. wtarshi

sweetheart, the last man i fell head over heels for was jobless and penniless which didn't matter to me because i knew him and loved him for him and not his material wealth. when i met my ex-husband he was a backpacker with no job and just a rucksack on his back. again, this notion that women just want men with the paycheque is not true.

19. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

We're paranoid creatures. We don't know if women really want us at all or for just what we have. We're very insecure...

20. GirlieGirl74

I know what you mean. I've dated my share of unemployed men, who were going through a hard time. I loved them just the same as the guys that I dated that did have money. It just wasn't an issue because that wasn't my main goal in a relationship.