White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Oh, don't worry about his self respect, karma. He has plenty! Thanks for your concern! Nate just likes to play with the woman he loves.

Does your woman do that with you...?

Oh..wait. My bad.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. Persephone

Persephone New Member

He's a lovestruck fool, just like me. <3 <3 <3 I love having someone I can play with. We're so silly together...he keeps me laughing constantly! It's the kind of relationship I've always wanted, to be honest. It's why I can't stop gushing. lol Not my fault some people have nothing better to do with their time than hate on random strangers on the internet. ;)

3. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Shamelessly bumping this thread for the sake of a generous update or two. :).

4. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

AAAhhh, I thought you posted a pic!!! I know you are not white and not female, but I´d like to see pics from our great feet ambassadors!!!!!!!!!

5. kevon

kevon New Member

I Love Feet

Toes painted red.. Hmmm

6. CarlosNevada

Touche' ! Carlos is now crawling back to his bat cave...

7. christine dubois

I don´t want you leaving anywhere.. I wanna see your feet!!!!!!!:smt079

8. Athena

Athena New Member

This is so unfair!!! You fellas constantly request pics of our feet, our faces, etc and usually we oblige. But several requests back to the fellas go ignored! I am officially giving notice that some of the females are on a work to rule campaign and may not cave to your pic requests (this goes to all the men, in jest of course).

So step up to the plate gentlemen and start dazzling us with your fabulousness.

9. christine dubois

So right, give it to them, Athena!!!!

I am here now, around 3-3.5 months.. I´ve never seen one feet of these men here, no chest, not even one finger...faces, ok, that was very much appreciated...Did you ever see something of the mentioned hided parts of bodies, Athena?

10. Athena

Athena New Member

Archman, MM, BMJ and POJ have been good about flashing their pecs or smiles but the rest of the fellas (with some exceptions of course) are wallflowers. lol

A picture is worth a thousand words! (as I've mentioned to JayBee)

11. CarlosNevada

Of course, you lovely ladies are completely right. My request arose in a complete moment of weakness and withdrawal. I appreciate the efforts of my fellow FEC friends, who have held up their end of the bargain in responding to your requests. Like all crime fighters, Carlos may be seen in person occasionally, but is shy of photographs. Forgive my request, as I now try to restore my clarity. :)

12. Raudi

Raudi Member

"This is so unfair!!! You fellas constantly request pics of our feet, our faces, etc and usually we oblige. But several requests back to the fellas go ignored! I am officially giving notice that some of the females are on a work to rule campaign and may not cave to your pic requests (this goes to all the men, in jest of course).
    So step up to the plate gentlemen and start dazzling us with your fabulousness."

Quit your bellyaching, here you go ladies.:smt043
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

OH!!! A smartass!!
    I cant give you rep again Raudi, ut you deserve loads for that!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

This thread has been desecrated.:smt009

15. christine dubois

Raudi, look at these pics!! To see a mans´strength is soooo fabulous..Thank you very much.. Just beautiful!!!

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Nice pics Raudi. You are the brave guy.

17. christine dubois

Maybe..but we ladies got our will!!

And Tony, I am quite sure that your body parts are very sexy, too..:)

18. Athena

Athena New Member

Agreed, well done!!! :D

19. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Tony, just relax and take a deep breath. I want you to close your eyes and think of shiny pink toe nails with water dripping off the ends of the toes as the sun beats down and reflects on a silver toe ring. There is also an aroma of fresh ripe strawberries in the air. Do you feel better now? ;)

20. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Not ever man would be willing to do that so thank you. :)