Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1710441962552.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . do not miss tonight's episode of @HouseoftheDragon!! That is it . . . that is all.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I am now ignoring this thread until after tonight's episode, LOL.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Is it saying something about the overall character of the players on "Team Green" that the only two likable & decent characters are Helaena and Aemond?!

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

HBO has confirmed the durations of the last three episodes of House of the Dragon Season 2. The sixth episode will run for 70 minutes, the seventh for 67 minutes, and the eighth for 73 minutes.

image (2).jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

For me it says a great deal about "Team Green" because I don't really fuck with them too tough either. Helaena might appear like she's in a fog but she's really House Targaryen's three-eyed raven if you think about it.

As far as Aemond is concerned the situation with Luke was a complete error in judgment. Ever since that incident he's been more calculated and cunning. He might only have one eye but he's the only one on "Team Green" who sees how the Game is being played.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1720143322239.jpg

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Here's the thing about Aemond that I've noticed, he's always been about honor & duty even as a little kid. Besides his not having a dragon that was why he was always getting picked on due to his being so serious & adult minded about things compared to his brother & cousins. Under different circumstances I actually think Aemond would be a stern but overall decent king because he would rule out of that sense of honor & duty to uphold the Targaryen legacy. Since he is now in possession of "The Dagger" I wouldn't be at all surprised if he ends up in a situation that leads to his reading the prophecy on the dagger & like Rhaenyra, ends up believing that he is "The Prince That Was Promised", resulting in his believing even more that he indeed should be the one on the Iron Throne.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

IMG_1160.jpeg

11. samson1701

IMG_6222.jpeg

12. samson1701

IMG_6221.jpeg

13. samson1701

IMG_6220.jpeg

14. Young Herschel

Season two finale of "House of the Dragon" airs tonight at 9pm Eastern. I have two new episodes to watch . . . this is going to be SPECTABULOUS!! Went to Wild Fork straight after work on Friday and picked up 5.92 lbs of Iberico Pork ribs to go with the 4.49 lbs I already had in the freezer that I bought this Spring.

If anyone wants to to kickstart their taste buds then treat yourself to the upgrade of Iberico Pork. I am doing Mediterranean ribs tonight or "Spicy Greek ribs" as Seven-time World Championship Pitmaster Malcom Reed would describe them. Check him out on his YouTube channel @HowtoBBQRight. These are the best ribs I can ever remember making in my mother-father life!!!

Malcolm does his with American domestic pork but I upgraded to Wild Fork Iberico Pork to get an authentic Mediterranean experience with Fermin certified pork. They are pricey but the extra cost is worth it. I would not steer you wrong ladies and gentlemen. If you follow Malcolm Reed's instructional video on "Spicy Greek ribs". . . you are going to make some unprecedented BBQ!!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2024
    • List
  15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

House of the Dragon Will End With Season 4

The House of the Dragon co-creator and showrunner took some questions from the press on Monday following a second-season finale that had some fans feeling short-changed.

In a virtual press conference, showrunner Ryan Condal was asked about the eight-episode second season ending right before a highly anticipated battle sequence, the decision to include a surprise Daenerys Targaryen (played by Emilia Clarke in Game of Thrones) cameo, and more.

In one bit of news, Condal confirmed that the series will very likely conclude with season four (“No, I think it’s four,” he said when asked if the fantasy drama will run five seasons). And he noted the rest of the story’s plan was mapped out after the first season. He also said season three will go into production early next year. In addition, the next season will likely also consist of eight episodes.

A0Fv5Xl.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Here is the video I meant to send last Saturday but I was too busy doing my Mediterranean BBQ prep for the House of the Dragon season two finale the following night:
    Here are the Portuguese-Spaniard Pork Ribs for anyone unfamiliar with Iberico Pork by Wild Fork. They are imported from the Iberian peninsula in Southern Europe and certified by a culinary association. I cooked mine at 220 degrees for 5.5 hours so a bit lower and slower than Malcolm Reed does his American pork ribs as it is different grade of pork. Pay no mind that 12 hour foolishness that Wild Fork is talking about lol . . . we hungry!! Wild Fork will ship your first order for free and they have elite & exotic stuff you likely cannot get locally: [​IMG]
    Known as the wagyu of pork because of it exceptional marbling and mouthwatering flavor, Iberico Pork is the best of the best. This traditional breed from Spain is a direct descendant of the wild boars of the Mediterranean, so their distinctive meat is almost beef-like in color. Our Iberico pigs are raised on the meadows of Spain and graze freely as they develop their incomparable taste, texture, and tenderness. Intensely flavorful bone-in cut that must be slow cooked until tender. They are larger than the baby backs but naturally smaller tan conventional pork ribs and bolder in flavor, nuttier and intensively juicy. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil. Bake them at a low temperature (140°F) for 12 hours. Brush the barbecue sauce on the baked ribs and grill them for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.

Should you decide to make these Mediterranean BBQ Ribs I recommend you go as authentic as you plausibly can with Greek, Spaniard and or Italian ingredients. I learned to go light on the lemon and heavy on the honey . . . enjoy!!!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2024
    • List
  17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1720144094144.jpg