Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm watching "The Ride" right now & I refuse to believe this is based on a true story, especially when you got a popular Rapper that I grew up listening to playing the foster father. It just takes me out of the story.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well, it could be; and the writers and makers of the film just embellished it and just wanted to cast luda(who's not that good of an actor in my opinion) to garner attention to the film. That happens some times too especially when you get filmmakers that aren't that good.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Yes she did it too in a movie "Bleeding Heart" that was released two years prior I believe . . . (2015) and her live-in boyfriend and business partner is played by Edi Gathegi.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the trailer for "Bleeding Heart":

5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

On peacock

6. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

In Assault on Precinct 13 (2005), there's a brief flirtation between the captive gangster (Laurence Fishbourne) and the attractive secretary (Drea de Matteo). Can't find a clip of the scene anywhere; I just finished skimming through the movie on Prime Video.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Emilia Clarke and Chiwetel Ejiofor - The Pod Generation

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

This movie didn't have a doom and gloom ending either for once

9. daemonova

the movie had no juice, if all you wanted to see was them being a on screen couple, you git that, nothing else

10. daemonova

i actually like this film. It has a lot if socioeconomic implications without an alien invasion. The interracial is there in the beginning for what it is. You will definitely see ashy yt ppl in this movie. 8/10

This movie has a lot of moving parts and Tiffany haddish, I can't recommend multiple views but the first view is fine

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  11. Young Herschel

This
    This Movie looks very promising . Thanks

12. Young Herschel

Rented "God is a Bullet" on Amazon this weekend. Has a subplot with IR content featuring a Black son-in-law and two White women one of which is Actress January Jones of AMC fame. It is starting to get really good now. They just showed a flashback IR sex scene with January Jones 45 minutes into the movie

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

Are you sure. I watched that film a while back because it looked interesting and didnt see any character like the son in law you mentioned. Maybe your thinking of another film?

Update: Turns out the version I watched was 2 hours there is a 2 hour 30 min version out there. Could be the one your talking about.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
  14. Young Herschel

This movie is indeed 2.5 hours long and I still have yet to finish it. I like what I see so far. The black son-in-law is named Sam and his role is minor but there is much more to the plot to come. He was having sex with January Jones' character last I saw him.

15. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

At what minute exactly sex scene happen !!

16. Young Herschel

I said so already . . 45 minutes into the rental. The sex scene in "Gutterballs" is waaaay more persuasive by comparison just to let you know.

17. Young Herschel

I just finished the movie last night just before my 48 hour rental ended. This was an extremely violent movie and it highlights a subculture of criminal life that not many people are familiar with . . . especially myself lol. I have to say that it is much better than the ratings say it is . . . but I am into hardcore movies anyway. Jamie Foxx gave an inspiring performance in "God is a bullet" and I wish he has a bigger role. He must have really wanted to do something different and potentially Oscar worthy I guess . . . or else he could have played Sam the Black son-in-law with a much expanded storyline opposite January Jones.

They give a disclaimer that some of the names of the participants have been changed to protect their privacy but it is based on a true series of events. I whole-heartedly recommend "God is a bullet" for those of us that enjoy crime thriller movies with a hardcore twist. Who wanted the ex-wife killed of Nickolai "Jamie Lannister" Waldau and why she was murdered is still unclear to me lol ;)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
    • List
  18. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

Just finished watching Mean Girls. Good movie. When Kady (Lindsay Lohan) was young, she had a crush on an African boy. Also spotted a possible IR couple dancing at the end during the school dance behind Janis (Lizzy Caplan) and her friend. And Janis hooks up with a dark-skinned (I couldn't place his ethnicity) Mathlete in the ending scene.

19. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

I believe he was Indian

20. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

Ah.