Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Amazon’s Luna Game Streaming Arrives on Samsung’s 2022 Smart TVs and Monitors

Amazon’s game streaming service, Luna, is launching on Samsung’s 2022 smart TVs and monitors today.

Luna will be part of the Samsung Gaming Hub, which includes services like Google Stadia, Xbox Cloud Gaming, and Nvidia’s GeForce Now.

Samsung launched the gaming hub in late June, with the Xbox TV app exclusive to Samsung’s 2022 smart TVs and monitors.

Amazon Luna’s launch inside Samsung’s gaming hub means Samsung now has every popular cloud game streaming service on its latest smart TVs and monitors. “With the addition of Amazon Luna, we now offer over 1,000 games to play instantaneously on Samsung Smart TVs, making Samsung Gaming Hub the number one destination to stream games,” says Mike Lucero, Samsung’s director of product management for gaming.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"E! News, which has a longstanding relationship with the Kardashians, is reporting that Kim and Pete have broken up, and said while the pair has “a lot of love and respect for each other,” they found that the long distance dynamic and their demanding schedules “made it really difficult to maintain a relationship.”

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

She is missing the paparazzi that used to swamped her when she was with the black man.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Paramount+ Combines With Showtime In Single Streaming App

Paramount+ and Showtime have combined into a single streaming app.

The full bundling follows an initial move last year to unify the billing of the two, with significant discounts, as Paramount Global was looking to give an extra boost to Paramount+. Formerly known as CBS All Access, the streaming service rebranded in 2021.

New subscribers will be able to sign up for Paramount+ With Showtime for $7.99 a month for the basic, ad-supported service and $12.99 for the ad-free version. Current subscribers can upgrade to the bundle within their app.

After the introductory discount ends on October 2, the bundle will cost $11.99 with ads or $14.99 without them. Subscribers interested in having only Showtime, without Paramount+, will still be able to get it for $10.99 a month as a stand-alone offering as well as through third-party distributors.

Before the bundle rollout, Paramount+ had been $4.99 a month with ads, or $9.99 without ads. (Live shows, particularly sports, are not part of the ad-free promise.)

Subscribers can choose to stick with their initial Paramount+ plan if they aren’t fans of Showtime.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Aries Spears and Tiffany Haddish's careers are over. :oops::eek: :oops: WTF! At the very least, Aries' is. What were they thinking?!?

• List
  7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I don’t believe any allegations until more comes out and court documents start being made public. People will say or do anything when they think they can get easy money.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's not so much what the mother is saying, aka, she's claiming she didn't know, but usually a parent is on the set..

Also, the video has been out for a while on YouTube under the radar.. have you seen it? I don't think it's funny, but truly disturbing. (I have a strong threshold for what shocks me, and this really did.)

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, it's gotten worse @ the alleged details.. another victim.
    The bizzare irony too, is that she knew their mom, and the skit was about beware of pedo folk you know.

Tiffany Haddish: 'I Know People Have a Bunch of Questions'

https://people.com/movies/tiffany-h...utm_content=090522&cid=834968&mid=96337781844

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Where are BM going ? what is going on ?????

A man who lives in Poland studying medicine, he's surrounded by WW and when other BM asked him why don't you date Polish ladies his answer was; if I date one, I'm going to end up marrying her and I don't want marry a white woman. Many men on here would love to trade places with him. LOL

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

WW are scapegoats and punching bags to angry individuals who want to take their frustrations out on, and get a pass.

15. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is that a pissed off Giselle and Kanye?

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Have respect for YE, there is nothing to lose by just doing that....... Enjoy your Friday. TGIF