Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

kiss on the cheek

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm currently goin through the "Upcoming IR Slate" thread & noticing some of the films that were announced in that thread, eventually got released, but nobody posted the trailers for those films to keep us updated. "Sweetness in the Belly" is an example. It finally got released May of 2020:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. chamber

chamber Active Member

RUN HIDE FIGHT

The film is Rambo/Die Hard in a school shooting scenario.

The nerdy black friend is also the lead character's love interest.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Turning school shootings into a DieHard knock-off is a little iffy to me. I'm also not a huge fan of anything involving Ben Shapiro and his ilk.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Indeed though I think they more got the distribution rights and didnt actually do much in terms of making it. Ben only got into Political Commentary cause he failed at Hollywood.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope homes get some action with her.

7. Soulthinker

Yes indeed. Coming from a White male producer/director who is right wing is questionable.

8. Soulthinker

Sure is. Saw that flick.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Some heavy material to use for an action film. It can go only two ways if it makes to mainstream. Hard fall or Fly high.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. That's a no for me dog.

11. chamber

chamber Active Member

I don't follow that Ben Shapiro guy.

The movie isn't really political and doesn't feature much social commentary.

The school shooters are more like terrorists with coordinated attack plan. Each have their own motives. The leader wants to be infamous, his girlfriend is a sociopath and her brother, the muscle is mentally ill. The mentally ill guy hears voices, he is off his meds and is being manipulated by the leader. The fourth guy is your typical bullied nerd out for revenge but he flips on the others when the lead heroine reasons with him and makes him feel guilty over his actions.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

TRUST Trailer (2021) Victoria Justice, Romance Drama Movie

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

How salty do u think she is that Ariana Grande blew her out of the water despite being a side character on her show?

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I rented this late last nite after some hesitation . . . it was surprisingly entertaining as it kept my drunk ass awake lol. Very good overall movie well worth the $7 rental!!

15. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I've been reading that in the new Tom and Jerry film, Jordan Bolger

[​IMG]

plays the "love interest" of Chloe Grace Moretz in the movie.

Of course this should be taken with a grain of salt considering it could end up being one of those Pokémon Detective Pikachu scenarios. And even if its better than that it is a children's film so you can't expect this relationship to be a focus and it may not even have actual kissing. But I thought it was worth pointing out anyway. I had suspicions that if she had a romantic pairing at all there was a good chance it could be with this guy considering their similar ages.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Bolger and Moretz's characters are like-minded people who interact and exchange warm smiles but never touch. Although the mindless fighting between the cat and mouse becomes monotonous pretty quickly, the decision not to make Bolger and Moretz a couple doesn't hurt the film. It took a while, but Tom and Jerry brought out the kid in me.

• List
  17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I stand corrected then. I have read one review online which described him as her love interest but I'll chalk that up to lazy journalism. Oh, well.

18. darkcurry

Yeah I heard it was an actually good film even though the whole cartoon & live action combination is old.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Trailer for "We Broke Up" dropped yesterday:

20. darkcurry

I JUST realized that that's racist site from The Boys. lol.