Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200528_170304.jpg

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol high taxes for whom?

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

People like you and me. Who do you think pays for all of those programs?

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Of all the powerful men who associated with Epstein, including the current POTUS, why the focus on Bill Clinton???
    This is just a hit piece.

6. ColiBreh1

Did you watch the video? It's because Bill Clinton was implicated in the new Jeffery Epstein documentary on Netflix.

7. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1266759271888420864
    [​IMG]

No lies. The COVID-19 pandemic has been the #1 topic on twitter since March. Over the last couple days or so, all the coronavirus fearmongers/pro-lockdown people are not even talking about the pandemic anymore. You have to go out your way to get news on the pandemic now.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Annoyed has to do with emotion. The term ridiculous doesn't have anything to do with emotion at all. If something is ridiculous, it can be so without your personal feelings.

I get what you're saying about the people around you but you didn't answer a simple question.

Is have you ever had the flu before too personal of a question? Is that somehow offensive?

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Again, there were literally dozens of powerful men who had contact with Epstein. And Clinton was implicated with Epstein before the Netflix documentary ever came out.
    The obsessive focus on only Bill Clinton is agenda driven.
    Our current POTUS was literally filmed partying with Epstein, but the Bill Clinton association is the one that's the problem?? Right.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200530_123029.jpg

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The same people that would not shut up about stay home and Covidiots, and "you're trying to kill the elderly and people".. now say "I support the riots and the violence".
    So then, by their covid beliefs, they condone the rioters will get covid-19 and will kill others.

Or.... they can finally admit that when push comes to shove, the "stay home!" mantra is a matter of convenience for them. When it works for them, they're all for it, when it doesn't, they completely trash abiding by it.

Especially, the MSM media. Are they even freaking out over the lack of social distancing ,the masks and the pandemic being passed via protests around the country now?
    Nope.
    Their gig is up.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200529_113133.jpg

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The protest in Minnesota began peacefully, productively, they were getting the attention, they took their protest to the police station...
    People from all walks of life also supported and spoke up for George Floyd.

Then the anarchists, George Soros, and Antifa flew in. Because chaos, destruction and violent anarchy is what they want. They hate America, They hate corporations, hence why they are burning down local businesses...

They lay in wait for the perfect opportunity to pounce and hijack... And the real people who are hurt by this become pawns in their political game.

IMG_20200530_131942.jpg IMG_20200530_132133.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I didn't entertain the question because it literally has zero to do with what's going on right now. Never were we forced to wear masks during flu season but you're not letting this go, so happy now? I'll answer you.

Of course I've had the flu, multiple times in my life. As has everyone else. I had a flu so bad several years ago, I had a fever of 103-104 for 4 straight days and went to the ER twice. I've also had pneumonia.

I've had 3-4 colds a year from the time I was a teenager through my early 30s. The colds would last a month with 3 weeks of a God awful cough. I was sick so much, I would joke I should start smoking so I had an excuse for my cough.

I finally decided to become hyper vigilante about germs. I started using Wet Ones religiously. I kept them at work, home, and in my car. I haven't touched a gas pump in years. I always use barriers when using things multiple people use, like gas pumps, menus, door handles, you name it.

Guess what happened? I stopped getting sick almost completely. Now, if I get a cold, it lasts a few days and goes away. I always saud I have the immune system of an infant.

I learned how to protect myself. When working my retail job, I didn't start using a mask until the governor forced it. I haven't gotten sick yet and I'm a cashier.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How do you normally beat the flu?

LOL

You're making this waay more difficult than it has to be LOL

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, social media, while it can be a wonderful tool, can also be the most degenerative outlet. How dare they disrespect his father like that.
    Did they even understand MLK's words?
    This generation, sometimes baffles/saddens me.
    [​IMG]

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then your issue is tax equity not paying for things. And if a 3 percent increase in taxes keeps us from billions more in medical costs I'm ok with that.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL..now he's backtracking and saying that he was specifically questioning Charlamagne about his own blackness, not "Black people" in general.

IMG_20200526_203729.jpg