The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't have to see it to know the plot and story are predictable as hell with a few jabs at men being dumb or less than women.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed that in the promos, but it was subtle almost comical. I'm still going to check it out for myself since it was something I been looking forward towards since last summer. lol.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s not really unfair to say they have to be attractive. The whole MCU is full of attractive people, christian bale put on tons of muscle for batman begins, tobey mcguire had to get ripped.

The reality is that the people want their superheroes and antiheroes to be eye candy regardless of gender. And I am laughing at the seedy lesbian bar statement, because it’s true and hilarious, I feel they should be singing 4-non-blondes songs by the docks with that cast.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 2, launching on February 11th, returns Ghost to the firefight and brings more Multiplayer experiences through maps, modes, and an all-new Battle Pass. Gamers will be able to earn rewards to climb through the Modern Warfare Season 2 Ranks with more ribbons to earn, new challenges to complete, and new missions for both Multiplayer and Special Ops.

[​IMG]

Credit: VitalThrills

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Why blame men? Why didn't the women turn out and make it a hit? They didn't need us to do that. Yet, we get the blame. Typical.

6. SilverSmith

New Bloodshot poster featuring Vin Diesel in the comic book adaptation.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  7. The Dark King

Facts.
    They supposedly don't need us so what's the issue. What happen to all that pink pussy hat power?
    And if comes down to men supporting why did so many of us go see Wonder Woman or the recent Star Wars trilogy or the Hunger Games trilogy or slew of other series with a female lead. I guess it's easy to have a boogeyman to blame for everything

8. SilverSmith

Stjepan Šeji?’s DC mini-series Harleen arrives this week in comic shops and bookstores in a glossy collected form.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  9. darkcurry

Too much truth, bro! This is what happens when your filled with misandry and really any kind of bigotry and are in denial of it. Everyone else could see it but them.

And as I suspected even though a lot of men didn't go see it they STILL outnumbered the amount of women that saw it!
    https://screenrant.com/birds-prey-harley-quinn-movie-audience-men-women/

Birds Of Prey’s Opening Weekend Audience
    Was (Shockingly) 54% Male
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. The Dark King

I wonder where they get the numbers from

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

From the CDs

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Season Two of the sci-fi drama finds Takeshi Kovacs (Anthony Mackie), the lone surviving soldier of a group of elite interstellar warriors, continuing his centuries old quest to find his lost love Quellcrist Falconer (Renée Elise Goldsberry).

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. SilverSmith

Gal Gadot – Wonder Woman 1984 – Entertainment Weekly – February 2020

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. darkcurry

Dope!
    [​IMG]

15. samson1701

Brian Tyree Henry’s Phastos is Eternals’ Openly Gay Hero
    https://www.superherohype.com/movies/477385-brian-tyree-henrys-phastos-is-eternals-openly-gay-hero

Well, of course he is.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. SilverSmith

The Batman director Matt Reeves shared a behind-the-scenes camera test for the film Today, featuring the first look at Robert Pattinson in costume.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. The Dark King

20. samson1701

Looks good so far. But, too much armor. I wan't something closer to the comic look with some sort of weaved, Kevlar mesh.