BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Screen mirroring your phone (or PC) to your television is another way of streaming the content.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I have a Nvidia Shield TV, which is a legit Android TV box. Does the snapchat app support chromecast?

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, no. Crazy, right? I downloaded the Snapchat app to my laptop, and then I screen mirror the desktop using Chromecast.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Please delete

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This is the exact reason I've only seen half a season of Sorry For Your Loss. I'm never on Facebook and much prefer to watch that kind of content on my TV. Seems like they'd want to make it *easier* to watch their shows

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a minute of this show (yet!). For some reason I thought she was divorced or widowed. This makes it sound like she's still married. I don't want them to get together if it means breaking up a marriage. I'm old school like that lol

Still looking forward to watching tho!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She's married with four wonderful daughters. The husband goes on these rock climbing exhibitions all over the world and can be absent for long stretches. Halfway through the season he returns. He's a good guy but something is "off" with him a bit, something mysterious occurred when he was up in the mountains.

It's an excellent show. This and the Good Life were the only two broadcast network series that made NPR's Top Ten Shows of 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

Not the same because The Facebook Watch app is available on streaming devices like Apple TV, Rokus, Amazon Fire TV devices, Android TV devices, & etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I did not know that! Thanks for the info.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt a tease.

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I saw the trailer, there's some really baaaaaad acting going on, but I'll try it out.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Season Finale Of The Good Place will be an hour long tonight.

[​IMG]

• List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

According to Spectrum it's actually 90 minutes! Starting in about 5 minutes

14. darkcurry

Just finished watching the final episode of The Good Place live.

Wonderful and gave us some bittersweet final Cheleanor moments.

Without spoilers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I never understand why so many stories that talk about immortality or infinity make the argument that living forever is oppressive.

16. through all the recent cast interviews hinting at Kristen/David's future together and where that'll go AND seeing them *sort've* reconnect in the season finale, boy do I love Evil lol.

*puts on devil horns*

17. darkcurry

It's a perspective. The show actually explores those perspectives. But I love how they subliminally hinted at 4th and fifth dimensional planes of existence.

18. ColiBreh1

Netflix cancelled "Soundtrack" this past Friday:

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1223363499759411200
    [​IMG]
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/soundtrack-canceled-at-netflix-1275421

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

20. darkcurry

Episode 13 of Nancy Drew was part 2 of what happened in episode 12
    that left Nancy in a dream state where a haunted room was draining her life away. In this dream state they explored her feelings for Nick and as I have pointed out made it about her pursuing him in hopes of getting back together.

[​IMG] [​IMG]