Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. Black Twitter should've just ignored those comments from AB instead of cheering him on & taking him serious.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

3. Soulthinker

4. ColiBreh1

LOL, I just realized this Stephanie Acevedo chick that AB is currently dating is 1 of Lil Wayne's rumored sidechicks signed to his record label Young Money Entertainment. I knew she was familiar.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

Looks like Madonna got herself a young dude...

https://pagesix.com/2019/12/16/madonna-61-cozies-up-to-25-year-old-dancer-ahlamalik-williams/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. Soulthinker

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

On the road with Tay n' A. Yes, they have a YT channel.

9. darkcurry

Kendall and Ben Simmons Part 25 lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I watched one 5 minute video featuring from the 'Kardashians' reality show. If that's her usual attitude, I gotta think her boyfriend options are fewer than I assumed. No woman is fine enough to be worth a sorry personality. Can't blame this brotha for taking her in small doses lol

DISCLAIMER: I did only watch the one video. She obviously may be a way better person than she looks like on tv.

11. darkcurry

Kendall's a player but she's my girl though so I'm not hatin'. She must got that million dollar mmm, mmm, mmm for these brothas to be chasin' it. lol.

She is a nice mixture of being cool and sweet; like Billie Eilish. The times I have watched Kendall on the show and in interviews she blends those two thing perfectly and she comes off as likable.

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Kendalll's way too skinny.

If she was a random chick I'd say she was anorexic. Look at her LEGS!!. They don't look real they're so thin.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She'll be 'out' in a few years.
    (And Kris will milk it.)

14. darkcurry

Eh, she's 5'10 119 lbs. She's fine. She was skinnier if check pics from around this time last year.

15. darkcurry

I don't know about that. I thought Billie Eilish was straight up out but she is into boys and keep talking about BOYFRIENDS. She's probably bisexual if you listen to some of her music but as @ColiBreh1 and others discovered she have been mainly linked with guys...

The last guy she was seeing that I discovered from her fans was some dude name "Q".
    [​IMG]

The same with the female wrestling champion Rhea Ripley.

But you never know. I just let things play out now. lol.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, sometimes the doppler gaydar gives an 80% chance of gayness but it ends up blowing out towards the east and missing the region entirely.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Okay so she's definitely different than I saw in that one video. She did not seem like she even *wanted* to be liked lol

18. darkcurry

That's actually a pretty accurate way of putting it. lol.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Well you have to keep in mind that black is a slimming color :p:Do_O

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I really like that Billie Eilish song even though I only remember hearing it for the first time less than a month ago lol