The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like The CW just renewed all of their shows (except for "Arrow", "Supernatural", & "The 100" which are all in their final seasons) for next season:

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/07/cw-renewals-2020-2021-season/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. SilverSmith

G.I. Joe: War on Cobra

D3 Go! and Emerald City Games, along with Hasbro announced today that G.I. Joe: War on Cobra is coming soon to mobile devices. Launching worldwide on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore on January 20, 2020, G.I. Joe: War on Cobra features new missions and a wealth of fan favorite heroes, villains, and vehicles from the 1980s animated TV series and iconic action figure line.

4. SilverSmith

The new trailer for Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated series is out, streaming now on the free CW Seed app.

5. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

6. SilverSmith

7. SilverSmith

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This will officially be the first movie I see this year! :)

I know this is a Birds Of Prey Film, but everything about this has the personality of Harley Quinn written all over it. It's like we are in the wacky-ass, psychotic mind of Harley Quinn. lol.

9. SilverSmith

A new teaser for The Walking Dead Mid-Season 10.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This show is still on?

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Very nice.

The new game is expected to come out this year.

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I enjoyed season one of The Witcher and look forward to season 2. It took a minute to adjust to how they were handling the timeline, but then the story flowed pretty well. I borrowed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from my son after watching him play a bit a while back but haven't started playing it myself yet. I haven't read the books yet either.

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I had to watch the first 4 episodes SEVERAL times before I allowed myself to advance to the second half of the season. There is soooo much info and back story to the series. One could watch episode 3 over and over again . . . and still learn something substantial (who gave that dude the Striga magic spell).

I'm happy they wrote the series with so much foreshadowing. There is no other show were you can watch it repeatedly and still enjoy learning something you missed because the info is so subtle and implicit at times :)

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was a little confused on the timeline, but it came together well.

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I took seasons 2 and 3 home a few years ago on DVD. The show suffered in the ratings from the 2007 SAG writers strike but upon further review the plot and subplots of season 2 wasn't effectively as horrible as I thought I remembered. Season 3 was even impressive all things considered (loved the President Obama national security briefing easter egg in its premiere).

"Heroes" was easily one of the best written and produced series of the decade. Very dark and not afraid to push the TV audience (remember when Jamie Hector previously Marlo the black drug lord from West Baltimore on HBO's "The Wire" joined the cast and got his hands on Hayden Penitierre as that young pretty little cheerleader Claire who was the marketing focus of season 1)?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed. Everyone was glued to their TV trying to figure out what save the cheerleader save the world meant.

The only massive plot hole that bugs me now is if you have a powered who can neutralize powers why wasn't he with them when trying to get Sylar. It could have been over pretty easily

19. SilverSmith

Marvel Studios dropped a new Black Widow preview tonight during the College Football National Championship game.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Where is the love button? Mf's ain't ready.