BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

There's talk going around that Netflix has axed The Innocents. I hope it's untrue.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Anybody got news on whether Fam is coming back for a second season? My Google search the other day turned up nothing.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

It'll most likely be decided in May. That's when most network shows are renewed & cancelled.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

You might wanna do a search within this thread. "The Innocents" cancellation was announced a month or so ago.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It has yet to be announced by Netflix, but the dead giveaway is the fact they haven't renewed it in several months... but they also haven't announced it's cancellation. Like I said there is a big chance they are trying to shop it to other streaming services or networks because this is odd that they still themselves haven't made the announcement. For now tvline.com are the only ones who have reported it.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

1:54 mark IR kiss (not Christina Applegate)

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Linda is still a super fox

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She'll always be Velma to me lol
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol that trailer did not go where I thought it was going

10. ColiBreh1

I watched the Series Premiere of NBC's "The Enemy Within" yesterday. They definitely set-up Kelli Garner's character being a long-term love interest for Morris Chestnut's character.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. darkcurry

I was trying to remember where I seen her from before.

This is a TV show that I think will work better as a movie. Interesting Character Linda is playing here.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I watched the first 10 minutes of last night's episode and saw none of that. :D

But that may just be because I only watched 10 minutes. They spent most of that time chasing a guy across a rooftop. o_O

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  13. ColiBreh1

Jennifer Carpenter's character is really good at reading people. In the middle of the series premiere, there's a scene with with just Jennifer Carpenter & Kelli Garner's characters where Jennifer Carpenter calls out Kelli Garner being in love with Morris Chestnut.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

We'll have to see if this "will they won't they" works out any better than the one in Morris' last tv show.

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Coincidentally, the current lead in ABC's Station 19 is Jaina Lee Ortiz, who co -starred in
    Morris ' last show, Rosewood. The producers have hinted at the eventual beginning of a relationship between her and Boris Kodjoe.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

More "will they won't they" lol! I swear these writers need to come up with something new :p:D

17. darkcurry

I always found her to be very attractive. Glad to see her on another show and possibly in another IR relationship. Now I have to watch just to see her. lol.

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Yeah, she's a looker.

Her character is presently seeing someone. Little by little, however, she's catching feelings for the new fire station captain, her widowed supervisor (Boris).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

So... love triangle? lol.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

What did I JUST say about these played out writers!? Lol

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019