The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Now that my Black Panther high has worn off, Cap: The Winter Soldier remains the overall best MCU flick to me

2. RicardoCooper

Wow she actually won an Oscar? For acting? I'm out of touch. She's so blank faced in these trailers I don't get it

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

As a stand Alone film minus The Avengers flicks I say it is number 2 my list with Civil War being number one.

4. darkcurry

No comment on that Weird City. lol. Trailer fits the title for sure, though.

Will be checking out IO even though the premise reminds me of Z For Zachariah.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMAO. It's like I would imagine Bella Hadid as an actress. I hope I don't fall asleep in the theater.
    If the writing is good it's almost what I would expect from a black widow film, only a bit darker. Being that you rated it highly, I'm effectively blinded like bird box trying to follow your thought process on this.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That was like some Navy Seal/spygame type of deal with a touch of super hero seasoning.

My all time favorite.

7. RicardoCooper

Absolutely. You had the spy thriller, conspiracy aspect, Illuminati mind control and depopulation agenda, and Cap trying to save Bucky, plus they gave Falcon some cool set pieces they didn't play him close at all. Just think in the movie, Sam was just some guy he met jogging, now he's flying around shooting guns and keeping up with Cap and Widow

The Cap movies are my favorite trilogy overall in the MCU, I could write PARAGRAPHS on why they're so good

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/10/the-cw-spring-2019-premiere-dates/

EDIT:

Deatils:

JANE THE VIRGIN: Wednesday, March 27 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT) following an all new episode of RIVERDALE (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). ALL AMERICAN will conclude its first season on Wednesday, March 20 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).

IN THE DARK debut Thursday, April 4 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT), following an all-new episode of SUPERNATURAL (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). LEGACIES season finale will air Thursday, March 28 (9:00-l0:00pm ET/PT).

IZOMBIE returns Thursday, May 2 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) followed by IN THE DARK (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT). The season finale of SUPERNATURAL will air Thursday, April 25 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT).

THE 100 returns for its sixth season Tuesday, April 30 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT), following THE FLASH (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). The season finale of ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO will air Tuesday, April 23 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW moves to a new time starting Monday, April 1 (8:00-9:00pm PT/ET) followed by ARROW (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT) beginning Monday, April 15. The BLACK LIGHTNING season finale will air Monday, March 18 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT).

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

10. darkcurry

Because our expectations vary differently? lol. I'm not completely shut out on a Black Widow film just chary about the hype.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s on Netflix if you want to watch it. The detached look is her thing I guess. It worked well for the role, but I wonder if it is her “only move”.

12. darkcurry

Maybe it's me but I'm not seeing it as that bad. lol. Maybe it's because I find her attractive enough not to really pay attention.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This may be it. But, I will give her the benefit of the doubt for the film. Everything I have seen her in, she does the distant not there or would rather not be there look.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For marvel top 3

15. The Dark King

Civil War ain't stand alone its another Avengers movie

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You also think ScarJo is mediocre or not experienced enough?

You also think the blank face girl has a somehow better chance of carrying a movie better than ScarJo?

Interesting how you rated Marvel separately as if DC really gives it competition. The Dark Night and Watchman stand out much more than anything else they have put out. I'm just glad Aquaman didn't suck.

17. The Dark King

Scar Jo is dope. And its Marvel its all about the supporting cast. She doesn't have to carry the movie alone.
    The blank face girl again ain't carrying that alone. The only difference is the supporting cast will not get any credit since they're male and women some how do it all on their own

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can see that lol. Bella Hadid anyone?
    So you're looking forward to a black widow movie?

19. The Dark King

I'm willing to give it a chance. Honestly I'm over superhero movies right now in general. Just too over saturated

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well thanks. Now I really feel like a stanning fanatic. lol.