Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Usain Bolt talks about classism and racism in Jamaica. 2 minute vid.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Will be watching tonight at friend's party.
    Lol at the looks on the faces of background people..

3. z

z Well-Known Member

Happy that the money train took the win.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

In the beginning I was kinda wanting McGregor to win and humble Myaweather a bit. As things went along and hearing McGregor's talk... I started leaning toward Mayweather.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ireland salty

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

GSP is a beast. Respect.

Silva should have done him like that a couple years back. I think the judges were just frustrated with all of that playing he was doing so they gave it to Bisping. Silva really won but not like he should have.

4 years away from the ring and GSP is already back on top meeting and exceeding expectations. Remarkable!

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That's a said endeavor for a BM...to see another BM "humbled"...by a white boy at that.

I guess you want Floyd to sing 'ol man river' and shuffle around like a one-man Minstrel show.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

My feeling was totally based upon the crap that was coming from his mouth. It had absolutely nothing to do with it being a BM fighting a WM.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Roger Goodell now makes $50 mill a year to watch Tom Brady earn $20 mill a year. SMH.

11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

L.A. Rams back in the playoffs:D

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Holm did well against Cyborg. That's almost like fighting a man. I just don't understand why she once gave up a dominant position. Cyborg is dangerous on her feet and Holly saw early on that she was strong enough to control her in the clinch. So why not take full advantage when she had the "high ground."

Now Cyborg is still champ, not many really like her and there is not really anyone left to fight her. Holly should go for a rematch.

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Good game, Rams. On to the next one!

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Damm Bamm!
    What a game.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Game on!!

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So awesome!

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes!!! 3rd times the charm. We're gonna do this. My Birds!! #Underdogs #NFCCHAMPS2018

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fletcher Cox and the Philadelphia Eagles defense held the Minnesota Vikings to just seven points in the NFC Championship Game, but that was seven points too many.

Cox still reminisces on that opening drive, which the Vikings went nine plays for 75 yards in the opening 4:46 to take a 7-0 lead.

"I don't think (the Vikings) should have scored at all. It should have been a shutout," Cox said. "The emotions took over the first drive of the game. Once we settled in, we were really greedy. We didn't want to give them nothing."

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Jemele Hill just got demoted at ESPN:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. z

z Well-Known Member

Congrats philly
    Made my day, didn't want Brady and Grouskwsky to win
    Way to go under dogs!!!!!!

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I couldn't care less about Philly, I'm just glad the Patriots lost.