Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I don't think she is racist, what she has put out there let's me know she isn't very knowledgeable on racism. And that seem to hit a chore with her with her short, immature response to what I wrote. Like I told her we all know as much as we put on here for people to know about each other. You defend and make excuses for a racist you are either racist or do not know much about racism.

Trump like Milo Yiannopoulos, Jeff Sessions, Ann Coulter and MSM are modern day Gobineau, Nott and Mortons. Don't matter if they are conservative or liberals people believe in things that they are taught to believe aren't racist by people like that. If I point out how Bill Gates is racist liberals will flip their heads just like conservatives will when you label Trump one. Knowledge goes along way, but it starts with removing yourself from the game of politics.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Difference between liberals and conservatives is at least facts stand a chance with liberals. Conservatives not so much

3. The Dark King

Fair enough my friend

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Indeed, but that is mainly because from my observation they have more ignorant people on their side than liberals do. I pointed out before how easy it is to catch Trump in a lie, the same can go with people like Tomi Lahren, John McCain, Ben Carson. lol, Ben Carson. I'm sorry, he makes me laugh for some reason.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Both sides play pretty fast and loose with facts, if those facts are inconvenient to their interests, liberals are just better at hiding their BS.

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Certainly some truth to that. Thats why we have such unworkable gridlock in D.C.

7. The Dark King

Yeah but only one takes away from the poor and has a drink and laughs about it

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to see baby Charlie go. I'm so sorry for the parents. Losing a child is probably the most pain thing a human being could ever go through.
    I'm also happy that the British people gave baby Charlie so much support by providing him with all the care they could afford.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Shout out to McCain, Collins, and Murkowski. I like to give republicans credit when they deserve it and you three deserve it big time!

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

ignorance is bliss;)

11. The Dark King

Such a great line wish I came up with it first lol

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I have her on ignore. I suggest y'all do the same. Let her argue at the air. Some very nice ladies and gents have joined this "dead" forum of late, make them feel welcome instead

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Of course someone is going to actually fit the stereotype that bw put out there about ww.

I'm sure the bw trolls and lurkers love it.

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Maybe they just need seven more years to come up with something that will pass.

And is there a third branch of Congress that they can control? Maybe that will help!

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Ana from The Young Turks is debating Ann Coulter right now at PolitiCon:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

President Trump hinted on Monday that he's prepared to end federal government subsidy payments to medical insurers this week, hastening the implosion of the Obamacare system and forcing congressional action.

And he suggested that members of Congress and their staffs should no longer have a sweetheart deal that gives them taxpayer dollars to offset the cost of enrolling in insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

'If ObamaCare is hurting people, & it is, why shouldn't it hurt the insurance companies & why should Congress not be paying what public pays?' the president tweeted.

Trump warned over the weekend that he would end the federal subsidies for medical insurance for Congress and the rest of the country if the Senate didn't act soon.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Just a point of clarification here, "Health benefits for congressional staffers had been subsidized by the federal government before passage of the Affordable Care Act, and continued to be so as the OPM’s decision came before health plans for congressional staffers moved over to the Obamacare exchanges.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-threa...embers-congress-can-he-cnn-state-union-643908

18. The Dark King

Damn Ana is so fine

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, everyone already knows they have had that perk for years.
    The point here is many Americans are not subsidized, so Congress has no dog in the fight...either way it goes, they won't be out of pocket much. This will make them better consider.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I'm dying watching this. I actually used watch Alex Jones' documentaries back in the 2000's.