Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It's on tonight at 8.30...!!!! I'm soooo excited

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Rolling Zombie Bomb through the outer gates & into the yard. Didn't see that shit coming.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

4. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Glad to see they brought back Morgan, even though he done lost his mind just like Rick.

Waiting to see the big battle between Rick and the Governor.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Glad they didn't kill him off and left the door open for the character to return sometime in the future if he gets his head right & the show is still going. Also glad they didn't have him do what he did in the comics by keeping Duane around after he turned. Guess that would have been too much like the Governor with his kid.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

So close.........

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really good episode tonight. The best in awhile

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nail biter!

9. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Only 1 more to go of the current season.
    Yesterday's was really a good one!

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Double whammy next Sunday. It's the Season Finale of Walking Dead & Season Premiere of Game of Thrones.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Talk about TV mania!
    Awesome ending. I don't know what to think about Carl. Sad farewells and awesome new alliances, we hope.

Made a new thread about game of thrones, just because I am a total fan. Can't wait for book 6 as I read all 5.

Vikings is another good series to watch!

12. The Dark King

I've been meaning to catch that. Its from the History Channel right?

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yes.
    I love it! Its awesome!

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Where did the Governor go????:confused:

15. The Dark King

Why the hell did those dudes go with him? Just plain crazy

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

They pretty much had sold themselves out to him from the get go. It was a little too late for them to get a conscience once they realized he's a headcase since they eagerly & willingly followed a lot of his questionable decisions prior to that. Being bullies & cowards, it was possibly die right there on the spot or go with him and maybe leave at a later opportunity if it presents itself for them.

17. The Dark King

Why the hell did dude hestitate to shoot dude after all those people. Made no sense

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

For the same reason that the Governor snapped & shot up everyone in the first place : He wasn't a killer at heart.

19. The Dark King

Dude was on a revenge mission for his son. Really happy that xhick is dead. Absolutely worthless character

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What was his reason for going on missions prior to his son getting killed? Dude bought into what he was told by the Governor about Rick & company just like everyone else. Only thing different with him compared to everyone else was he came in with a petty & vindictive mindset due to them getting kicked out of the prison. That's basically what got him & his son killed. If he would have had his shit somewhat together like brother man Tyreese & his sister, both he and his son more than likely would still be alive.