Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

That came around waaaaay too fast...!!!!

Got to avoid this thread next week as we see the finale 3o hours after you lot

Who's that damn girl with the bag over her head Ra?

2. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

It's the governors daughter who was turned

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's not the season finale. It's just mid-season finale. Meaning it will be back on after the new year to finish up the season. If it's like the last season that means end of January or mid-February when it returns.

What dWeb said. The Governor's daughter. The zombie girl whose hair he was brushing in the one episode and put that same bag over her face to calm her down after he bushed out a clump of her decaying scalp and hair and went into attack mode.

4. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

If I understood correctly what they said after last sunday's episode it will be the mid season finale.Maybe that means we're halfway through the current season?

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Now the wait for February.....

6. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I see that the producers on the show are strictly enforcing that "one brother" rule.

Anyway, it's good to see Cutty from The Wire getting some work.

7. buglerroller

hahaha!

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Theyre being blatant with that shit. They cant even survive together for one damn episode its crazy. I like the show but that shit is really turning me off.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah. That facts being commented a lot on a couple of comic related sites. One site is calling it "The Highlander" rule.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The trend continues. Once again the expendable Black Guy concept rears its head.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. There can only be one.
    I really like the show but this might the thing that makes me tap out.
    Damn shame too

12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Now, that's funny.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

While there are a lot of complaints about how there is only one black male character in the main group at one time, people do seem actually excited and please with the intro of the Chad Coleman/Tyresse character since he was in fact a very popular character in the comic. Based on that I'll hang on & watch for a bit longer to see how shit plays out. Since they have changed various things on the TV show compared to the comics, hopefully they'll keep him around on a permanent basis for the rest of the series.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Get Ready For The Return.

[YOUTUBE]ipoOV49o74w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MDzTw-XTiRE[/YOUTUBE]

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

how did i NOT see that shit coming...

bad enough T-Dog barely said anything during the episodes....they had to go and kill him off like fuck it..

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!

yeah props for giving him the role

i liked him in the wire, even if the boys were getting a child molester vibe from him :smt095

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this show when I had cable. It was original and dramatic. I guess I will have to buy the dvds. Animal Planet's Lost Tapes had an episode on zombies. And they do exist. The chance of encountering one is very rare, but the other facts about them is true regarding contact(scatches and bites and their motor reflexes). I had read about the deputy fighting and killing his friend who had slept with his wife while he was in a coma during the infestation. I wondered if he made contact with the black man and his son who rescued him in the first season.

17. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to watch the new episode! :D

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Watching the last 3 episodes of season 3 now!!! I'm so excited for Tuesday!!!

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You watched the show yet? It's Tuesday on your end already. :cool:

20. buglerroller

the last episode didnt give me what i wanted... the best ratings ever sure but i need more...