Your idealistic and realistic partner matches?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, May 1, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Idealistic - Best friend

Realistic - Just don't be annoying

Idealistic - Has hobbies

Realistic - Don't pout just because I don't want to watch reality TV with you.

Idealistic - loves the outdoors

Realistic - just don't be a couch potato

Idealistic - likes to hit the gym for full workouts including weightlifting

Realistic - at least likes to go for a jog to 2 to 3 times a week

Idealistic - likes to cook

Realistic - at least cook full meals on Sunday........ sheesh

Idealistic - versatile in conversation

Realistic - just don't make me want to off myself.

Idealistic - has good taste

Realistic - at least know where you want to eat! LOL

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The sex bots will meet all of your needs.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I plan on having a robot for personal use, mostly for continuing research, fun and security duties. I'll build it myself but I'm gonna need to hire help for the software, it's gonna take millions of lines of code.

That's about all robots can do for me....lol

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Tell us more.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It will take care of the dogs when I'm out of town. Letting them inside and out of the house upon my command and feed them.

It will allow me to see live stream video of any area of the house and report temperature and air quality so I know the pitbulls are good. It will operate air conditioning and lights.

It will report activity from motion and metal detectors. It won't attack but it will let me know everything I need to know.

Thats the surface of it.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Very interesting. Can you share more about the building. I may like one of those (non-sex) helpers too lol

7. meowkittenmeow

LOL, to be fair, it will probably be assistant/companion robots that you have the option to make computer love with.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not sure what you want to know because I'm not just buying parts and putting them together. I'm going to design the circuits, that requires more in-depth knowledge.

Then for the rotational parts you have to understand certain aspects like torque.

For the programming helpers they won't be the administrative type. They have to be able to understand the physics so it won't be dangerous and kill someone.

The difference between someone who has a BA in computer science vs a BS. The guys with the BS know enough about the Physics to help you program a robot and not just a computer.

Shit if we were in the same state I would invite you over. This is the type of stuff I'll be working in the man cave/ home shop.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

I better not catch someone trying to hump my shit

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

But one does not wish to be there on call either.

11. meowkittenmeow

Lol, don’t make the robo booty fat and I think you’ll be safe :p

12. K

K Well-Known Member

There's a difference. If I have someone who I see on the weekends (or even "live with" on the weekends) and we have our own places and may do things on the week sometimes as well, we both have the choice to be there when and if we want to, or not. That's not being on call that's keeping a relationship at a place of choice rather than obligation.

13. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

no, one does not have to be.

14. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I think alternative living situations can work, it might not seem romantic, or right, or what ever else it may be, but I do recognize people need their space. I grew up in a contentious marriage between my parents, and I see how the traditional model of marriage and living does not always work. I think it can do more harm to kids growing up amid conflicts then having the parents separated, it might not be the nice traditional family unit, but something has. be worked out.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

One that is here and I would be on time to chat.

16. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah I read that, too and interestingly the same goes for amount of premarital sex being negatively correlated to marital stability. Don’t ask me for citation please, I can’t remember.

17. Madeleine

She volunteered to do all the work with the kids etc while he’s chilling in peace on the other side? Don’t get it.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Shame on that brother.

19. Madeleine

Lmao, in your dreams, baby.

20. Madeleine

Ok, you did not ask me, but I’d say, yes! There’s an aspect of being human one would miss out on, one that is very enriching, very challenging and puts a lot of things in perspective.