You and Me Against the World

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I want to give a shout out to all of us BM/WW partners (husbands/wives and friends of each other in bonded relationships), we are special in what we represent in what humankind should be to love all despite race. My beautiful wife once said to me after we got married "you know this means that it's you and me against the world". She was right it has been a fantastic experience in discovering what we are really made of and a true test of our love for each other. Love each other, respect each other and most of all cherish each other. Life is too damned short. Yes, relationship is deeper than just the sex. Not enough of our union (BM/WW) is represented as true love for each other. The world will continue to try to define us for "sex" only. You hardly see this in WM/BW unions. It is truly "You and Me Against the World".

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  2. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Even in connections which are not interracial the trend seems to be going towards less and less substance and instead rather sexually based and short-lived.
    So to see couples take the step of marriage or even not get married but still put in a great effort to make their relationship last is beautiful,interracial or not.

3. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yeah but it's even worse when it comes to interracial.