WW/BM in advertisements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by xoxo, Feb 4, 2011.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

2019 Kith/Cola Cola campaign images.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

2019 New York State Fair Ad

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Just confirmed my Amazon technician installation for the Vizio Home Theatre system for this weekend. I'm loathe to spend big bucks on a TV like a 65 inch or 75 inch Samsung, Sony or LG because of the significant technological advances every 2-3 years. Just bought my first Smart TV Black Friday 2017 and it was the 2016 Samsung MU600 40 inch which WalMart only had 5 remaining online so I jumped in the ride at damn near midnight lol to snatch one up on impulse. I have to say that the TV was a great value at $350 tax included and now I have upgraded to an even better value (perhaps?) in the 2019 Vizio M Series Quantum (558-G1) 4K HDR and to my delight the video trailer is as follows:

I think this is the right time to snatch this deal guys since this M Series model just came out this spring 2019 and it has so many features at tremendous value and it even surpasses the more expensive 2019 Vizio P Series in some areas like High native contrast (7000:1 vs Vizio P Series which has 4268:1) color ratios and exceptional brightness ratios (9815:1 contrast with local dimming zones of which there are 90!!). Don't get fooled by the Walmart version though lol . . . or Costco's either (they have far weaker contrast due to significantly less dimming zones (only 16) and lesser UltraBright too). Get the 558-G1 Vizio M Series 4k HDR from Best Buy (BJ's doesn't carry Vizio sadly) for the best value for your paycheck (it even outdoes its pricier, higher echelon big brother the Vizio P Quantum in Color Volume & Gamut with 97:66% DCI P3 xy & 98.55 % DCI P3 uv vs 96.41% DCI xy & 98.09% DCI P3 uv for the Vizio P Quantum).
    Now there is a 65 inch too in this echelon but I refunded it because I couldn't justify spending that much $$ after buying it and I didn't want to drive back to DE to pay $852 so they could ship it because it was too big to transport myself.

I really love Sony and Samsung and still have them but for now in my educated opinion the aforementioned is the STEAL because I had enough money left over to buy a complete Vizio home theatre system SB36 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos and 8 ft HDR Rocketfish cables which really make the audio and picture quality pop on the 2016 Samsung 4k so I already know what it will do this weekend on the 2019 Vizio!!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Advil PM commercial.

I saw the shortened version just recently but this extended version below is apparently a year old. I hope it hasn't already been posted.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Repatha commercial.

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I was looking for that commercial the day before you posted it and couldn't find it to post it. The strange thing was I seen it in a youtube ad that pops up before a video plays but I couldn't find the ad ON youtube. lol.

9. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

Mercedes-Benz 2020 GLC Commercial “No Fighting”:

2020 Nissan Versa TV Commercial, Good Morning, Goodnight Song:

10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

SnapChat real friends campaign featuring real life IR couple Jeffereson & Alice

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  11. SilverSmith

12. darkcurry

My favorite commercial. "Use a cocktail stick". lol. She was silly.

13. ColiBreh1

I've been seeing a 16-second version of this U-haul commercial that only focuses on the IR family during YouTube ads, but neither of these commercial are up on the official U-Haul YouTube channel:

14. SilverSmith

Costco Online Member Savings 2019 ad

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

#MKGO Sea & Ski | Holiday 2019

16. ColiBreh1

Is that Bella Hadid?

17. darkcurry

Yes!

18. darkcurry

Lol. He is me.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

Are they a real family? Or just a theme for this ad?