Woman Wears Camera To Show The Harassment She Endures Walking In NYC (Video)

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The throbbing dicks are too loud to exercise some brevity of empathy. Explaining it would fall from deaf ears.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....mofos cant or dont get it.

In all seriousnesd tho

I think all the bros inderstand and feel bad the.... women

I believe the guys are fearing strong restrictions and over reactions. Look at the article i just put up

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'Debunked'?? How so?
    Did the men come out and deny they spoke and behaved that way? Let me know...

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Discredited because of the obvious racial bias

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Oh how I miss Totally Biased, was such a great show. Thanks for posting Tam!:smt023

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, who complained exactly? True, It could have included a Black woman (and Asian) to show they get harassed as much as White women, however there are actualy a few videos out highlighting it already.

I also posted one in here about BW getting harassed and their 'YouOKSis?' Movement to combat it....maybe Richard Bare should take a look at it.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Cnn got on their ass' about it and they admitted it per sonny hostin cnn contributor

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It was pretty funny. They said yeah we took out the suits and white guys cause there was too much back round noise to keep it in

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So if it was white guys and suits in the video....you'd then support the video's message?

Help me out here.....

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I supported the issue from the beginning not them.
    The issue is dudes need not to hound women like that. Its not cool....at all.

There is a proper way to approach a woman. If shes not interested ...keep it moving to the next one.

The group was seen right through . Especially when the dailey show did the same thing and had all races looking stupid and they (the group) edited the vid and raising money....just suspect to me. Why edit it so slanted? Doesnt make sense.

I talked about this before in a way
    ..if i remember right ... i think..when we talked about it on cold approaching...(proper approaching)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

It is called propaganda. I think you should be able to see it. They basically pulled out most of the white guys catcalling(I learned a new word from the threads) to show only black or Hispanics doing it. They admitted that they did that and it is not the first time that Mr. Bliss did it.

For the life of me, I don't understand how people miss this. I'm like :shock: when I see it but some how some way others are like:cool:

12. The Dark King

The fact that anyone supported the story at all made no sense to me
    Most of it was so benign, its weird that they even included hello, beautiful, and God bless. None of these greetings count as harassment

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Better way of saying it they lost credibility. They werent shooting straight.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. I saw some women explained that. They said "we saying hello to everyone all day everyday it get tiresome"

Im like really? Gtfoh. Thats not harrasent thats inconvenience (i think i spelled that right) . I suggest they just keep their mouths shut and keep it moving. Now i get they are afraid if they say hello then a dude wants to holla... i get it (that is what some has said).

The problem i have is guys act like bitches when they get shot down...you know they call women skanks or whatever. Thats is why they are tripping on that hello shit or whatever.

So again...women just keep your bitch face on and keep it moving.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That article attempting to undermime the producer was propoganda. The people who were butt-hurt looked hard to find dirt but all they came up with was a promotional video he made for Grand Rapids that didn't include highlighting the poor minority of GR. Really?

And IDK where you have been, but if you paid attention to the highly publicized and global SLUT WALK demonstrations and Movement, you will recall WM were exposed on tape for harassment of women . It seems now that the BM in the video are catching heat for behavior long given a pass, it's suddenly racist propoganda. Hmmm....

16. The Dark King

So then why was nearly all the footage with white men cut out then?

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Propaganda imo is the wrong word...more of a hidden agenda. Idk....like a trojan horse.

The proper issue but alternative motives.

The issue needed to be stated

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]-HI4DC18wCg[/YOUTUBE]

19. satyr

satyr New Member

I don't have cable and this is one the reasons why. The quality of discourse is no different from the screaming fits that you'd find in a kindergarten class. By the end of their conversation, you're exhausted and have learned nothing.

20. The Dark King

He had a point but couldn't express it well. She jhad the same problem. They both messed up trying to talk for all men and women.
    This will eventually all go away and we won't be better for it. Humans are weird