Woman Wears Camera To Show The Harassment She Endures Walking In NYC (Video)

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Oct 28, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How long have you lived in NY?

2. The Dark King

Yeah I agree so much is conflated in these videos. Of course yelling profanity and doing lude gestures is harassment but now we want to say hi or have I seen you here before as the same thing? That's the main reason why so many women with legitimate gripes get dismissed because they back the silly shit the same as they would the more serious.
    And you are correct because I have seen with my own two eyes that women a dude looks like Pac scream "Hey ma what's up" its a completely different reaction than when the guy looks like Craig Mack.
    All attention is not the same nor is it received the same

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Never lived there....i said "i need to move there" meaning if you guys are acting like that yhen i would rack up on women.

4. The Dark King

Just making my point
    Don't believe the hype and that it only happens there. It's a city of 8 million people in Manhattan alone.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the same thing too.

6. The Dark King

you'd both do really really bad out here I can almost guarantee it. If you don't live in an area riddled with successful good looking men to compete against you aren't going to be able to compete. Not even saying it to be mean but I think off the top of my head there are maybe four or five guys on this forum (excluding myself) who would clean up in NY. But come out and try it I'd love to see what you guys report.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think you are wrong but for me to go to NYC where there are less women in bikinis over going to miami... some might say a step in the wrong direction.:cool:

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...im laughing cause u gaurantee it. Lol

Yeah cause saying "hey hot ass come here" is your technique....naw it will not work any where and if it does u better believe you had a slew of captians riding that ship.

Just fucking with u. Lol

Like i stated " those who did that crap is extremely thirsty and fucking up the game"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I dont want any misunderstanding.....a lot of guys just dont get it.

We see the shit and we are like are you serious ?

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Feminists" since video was debunked

[YOUTUBE]K8E_zMLCRNg[/YOUTUBE]

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah theres a bigger issue but yeah we knew it was suspect from jump.

The bigger issue is fools not knowing boundaries

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You need to take some exlax. Relax. We all know that.. its called talking shit.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Some of you just aren't seeing the big picture. It's not about a video or about some actress in a video or the race or location of the those doing the harassing or about "feminism".
    Whether you take it seriously or not (if you care about women at all, you should) , this type of harassment is a huge problem, and it doesn't just happen in the street. It's not our imagination or an exaggeration...the ship happens ALL the time.

Some of you say we're getting the thirsty neanderthal acting dudes mixed up with the men who don't fit that category, but that's not the case. None of us have made any complaints about respectful, classy men who understand boundaries and know how to treat women properly. We appreciate the men who know that behaving like some butt-sniffing, leg-humping dog is unacceptable, and who know that no self-respecting man would behave that way. We also appreciate the men who get where we're coming from.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I shouldnt have said you guys that wasnt cool... i should have said that the some women in the media.

I shouldve also said its going to come to a pt where guys are gonna be scared as hell to holla at a eoman

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Whats funny is that we talked about how to properly approach a woman and some people were getting mad or just combative about giving and receiving suggestions

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

19. RicardoCooper

Agreed 100%! But some females online and some that I know IRL made it out to be a real crisis and a singularly feminist issue around which to rally. But with most internet-fueled fake outrages, the truth comes out, in this case, the video was purposely edited to create the outcome they wanted, and that black and Latino men are the sexist, catcalling villains, while white guys remain innocent

20. RicardoCooper

"Men will try, women must deny" -- Whitley "A Different World"