Woman Wears Camera To Show The Harassment She Endures Walking In NYC (Video)

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Without a doubt it's freedom of speech. Doesn't mean women who don't want to be harassed have to stay silent about it, either. That's their freedom of speech. too. ;)

Haha at "highlight"... I wonder why. :cool:

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Don't let common sense get in the way of a good feminist rant, I always say

Just go in the basement and ride it out, like a tornado

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I would agree that many men take it too far in regards to speaking to women in public whom they find attractive. I've heard it from women I know, and witnessed it myself over the years.

Admittedly, I've spoken to plenty of women too. It's usually a friendly hello (with a smile). Often they'll also say hello, and some will return the smile. Other times, I may make brief eye contact, again in a friendly, non-agressive manner.

As a male living in a busy city... I know I'll always see attractive women in my travels, and I really think it's all in how one addresses them. In a nutshell, I think I'm always respectful, and probably why I tend to get favorable responses in return. Don't get me wrong... I have had some give me some not-so-nice looks in response to me saying hello, but it is what it is, and I simply let it go. There's no reason to ever be aggressive and/or disrespectful to anyone.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly...i had approached a woman walking down the street and she stated after my opener"i cant date you because im married. Thanks on how you approached me....it was polite and smooth. Men tend to do it so rudely. If i can give you one piece of advice....instruct dont so much ask"

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I wonder if she'll get in trouble lol

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

lol... We will have our posts erased from the face of the forums and posed infractions before that happens.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Except for 1 guy who followed her for 4 mins or so, the rest are benign flirtations and hellos, I think she should not make a big deal out of this. Just enjoy the compliments and move on, no need for vid and posting it on social media. Let us keep it real she ain't that hot, at best she is a 2 or 3 out of 10.

This is kinda stuff is common in inner city/neighborhoods where lots minorities live, and it is not just an NYC thing.

What irks me is that she goes to low income minority neighborhood where some of these dudes probably do not have many options and makes this video and post it, so blk guys can be seen as imbecile horn dog nemiroids who can't control their hormones even around below avg WW, GTFOH.

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

If we were to take some guys on here and have them walk somewhere where there are a lot of homosexual men admiring the manly physique of theirs, think they would be as relaxed or would they consider it harassment?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you really think this is about saying "hello"? C'mon dude.

This is about women having an issue with harassment, not a polite 'HELLO". In fact, the man who said "good morning, hello"...then walked in-step with her for four minutes!
    Men were "telling her" to smile, "gotdamn", "telling her" to thank them for saying her she is beautiful, etc... what video did you watch?

Better yet, why don't you go let the women in your gym know "what's up", tell them how you feel about their bodies, and see where it lands you. ;)

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You know what some men have asked me who would not take no for an answer when I said was married? "...Happily married"? and "well how married?" :??:

11. 4north1side2

Can you please stop addressing African American women as "sistas", along with African American men as "brothas"? I know in your head it's your way of describing an African American in a polite manner but it's really not, it's quite offensive actually. Any further use of addressing blacks as "sistas" and "brothas" will be considered demeaning and will be reported. You've been warned.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh brotha. :smt010
    So does this mean you have a problem with the "YouOKSis?" movement in the video that the sistas are tryna school you on? :smt031

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She covered a lot or different areas, lots of it looked like downtown NYC. Those men didn't look low-income, either. And since when does poor = uncouth manners?

I pondered the same thing! When uninvited, how would they start to feel about it. Great point, MS! ;)

14. 4north1side2

Reported. Have some class for once Bliss and respect African American's as people, not a novelty.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Oh hush it and whip your dick out on your computer keyboard some more and post some more pics like you love to do.
    I mean, was I wrong calling "dick head", when all you do is post yours?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

;)

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Oh shit it's getting heated up in here

17. 4north1side2

That's nice.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Just keeping it 'classy' like he does (around here). :yawinkle:

Now, back to the topic...

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol remind me not to piss you off ;)

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's all good, luv. :) You seem like a good-hearted guy finding his way in life. (Even though we do disagree on pimpin' and multiple wives, lol.)

So it is kind of mind-blowing that women are being blamed for asserting themselves to go about their day.

[​IMG]

I wonder how influential this man is?​