Woman tries to prevent black man entering condo...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Pretty sure African Americans win the world wide eye-rolling contest. With all its nuances.:)
    Anyway, am glad yours isn’t like the first, my eyes hurt just looking at it.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's a difficult situation all around. I understand what you guys are saying and I understand what @The Dark King is saying. Tough to say niether one of you is wrong in how you would've handled it. My only thing is why didn't he look familiar to her. In such a community or building like that you would think folks would know who lives there and who doesn't.

But anyway this is her estranged husband and as far as this being racial is concerned he doesn't defend her in those regards.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/white...n-from-building-is-married-to-a-man-of-color/

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I hear you. I'm ok with what he did, but personally the quickest way to get rid of her and get back to my life would be the solution.

Just showing the key card (not his Id) would have been quick and easy. I value my time too much to be arguing with tards. Yet I still want to buy him a beer for getting her dumbass fired.