Woman Is Caught On Surveillance Footage Abandoning Toddler On Stranger's Doorstep

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Shulz021, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ge-abandoning-toddler-strangers-doorstep.html

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought black women were the best mothers...?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

4. RicardoCooper

Taking her kid is away is the desired outcome for her, see video

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Treats a prince like a damn bag of trash. Damn shame

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Supposedly it was her girlfriend's child and she was dropping him off at the boy's father's house. She got the wrong house, his was next door.
    It looks terrible and was probably traumatizing to the little boy, but it's not as bad as I thought.

She still looks like she's a mean bitch who shouldn't have kids.

They interviewed the father and he was pissed off. The neighbor took the boy in and walked him over to his dad's home, but dad was like what if my son had just wondered off into the night because he had no idea what was happening??

The boy is two years old.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  7. RicardoCooper

Don't tell me I kneejerk went off on only half the story. Shame on me

8. K

K Well-Known Member

No matter what the background on this story is - WTF would leave a 2 year old at a door, ring the doorbell and run?! That's insane and whoever it is certainly should not be responsible for any child.

This child's father needs to get rid of this girlfriend.

So glad the little one was ok.

SMH

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I suppose she felt "empowered" by not having to look at the address number?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Mom was in the hospital, her friend was supposed to drop the kid off.
    Watch the video - she carries that little boy like a rag doll the whole driveway.
    Now, what if the kid wondered off and got hit by a car.
    Imagine if the house that the kid was dumped at - and dumped he was, was a Pedo's house, or if there was a vicious guard dog who mauled the kid.
    Or if the homeowner didn't respond to the doorbell and the kid froze overnight.
    Because the father didn't find out about it until the following day when the news people knocked on his door.

So, Mom never followed up to see if the kid was dropped off, and Dad - assuming he was expecting the child -- never called to ask where the boy was? (l'm hoping it was an unexpected drop off @ dad not inquiring).
    Bottom line, nobody gave two fux about this little boy, especially the woman entrusted to deliver the child.
    *The baby boy is so cute*

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That just shows the type of dusty bitches the mom likes to surround herself with. Chances are the mother is a dusty bitch herself. The girl actually rang the doorbell 200 times, then ran her lil ratchet ass away cheesing her ass off like she was playing ding dong ditch.

I would hope it was an unexpected drop off so the kid would have at least one person out there giving a fuck. And I would hope that the mother was in a situation where she couldnt follow up, aka she was in surgery, heavily sedated. In that case, she should've given her friends her mans number to ensure there were no hiccups. Her "friend" probably went home to post a twerk video to her IG followers.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

After reading through the article, i'm convinced the mother is a dusty ratchet herself. After seeing the video which shows her friend carrying the boy like a ragdoll and playing ding dong ditch, all she can say is it was a mistake(which doesnt address the physical actions). Basically, she isnt very upset and has no ill feelings towards her friend. Some people just dont need to have reproductive organs. She would rather keep her friend and keep doing dumb ratchet shit. She only has so many years left to thot around. She can be a parent anytime I guess....

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I hope she goes to jail.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sadly,the organs do work on the women who don't need kids compared the women who do want kids.

15. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I have had my share of fuck up friends, but i can't imagine any of them being dumb enough to just leave a baby on a doorstep in the middle of the night. I really hope the authorities throw the book at her.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! This is all kinds of wrong. So much could've gone badly for the child. I don't have children, but I can only imagine that I would've gone through the roof, and possibly caught a charge had this been my child.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018