Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

347 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

It means I'm not that interested in you as a potential girlfriend/spouse and what I meant by turd is that you're quite lacking in heart for BM such as myself who prefers a girlfriend who mainly harbors anti-racist sentiments. Sorry about that, wtarshi!;)

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

By you taking it upon yourself to "correct me" as if you, as you always do, were proving me wrong on something. That seems to the motivation for you with any interactions you have with me. Always trying to prove that you know more than I do about something or other.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I have no opinion about what Hydroxide is saying to you. I don't agree with him nor disagree with him about what he said about you and the other women here. The other things he is saying here, I understand and agree with. The other posters here alienate every single word he says on here.

Not just you Ra, generally. How do you defend yourself against many people that say Americans are the stupidest people in the world with the worst kinds of foreign policy and trying to act like an "imposter" or "big brother" towards other countries in the world? Also Ra, why do you think there are some Americans who are joining ISIS and fighting for them against the US? There are even reports of white women joining ISIS to act as nurses for those who received injuries while in combat.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is that you don't have a turd fettish?

BBW stand down. False alarm on the turd front!!!

So hydro, does this mean I shouldn't purchase my ticket to the USA? Got to say I'm a little broken up over your rejection of my racist pussy.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Mikey. I have no interest in talking about the state of the world with you. I see & deal with it in REAL LIFE. Some of us come online to get away from that shit for awhile. There is a Random Conversations Thread on this site as well as various political threads in the actual Politics Section if you want to engage someone who actually wants to talk about that stuff. SMDH. :rolleyes:

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043 I so adore you :smt043

Dude do you even realize what thread you're in?? If you want to dish about shit like this, do so in a different section. This thread is where people come to express their desires for me and I'd like to keep it that way :D

I swear though, you ride Ra's dick like you're looking for some sort of acceptance or something. Jump off for a minute and hear what he's saying. Seems like his words are going in one ear and out the other just so you can continue steering the conversation where you want it to go. :smt100 He's tried telling you a million times, move the fuck on youngin.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The state of the world is the 5,000 pound elephant in the room, especially right now. The president had a presentation yesterday about it set up by the Clinton Global Initiative. What do you expect everyone here to do, pretend like it's not anything to be concerned about?

I know what it is. Not that it means that much now though.

8. wtarshi

Let's get this thread back on track!!!

Hydroxide and moi would be a splendid match

9. wtarshi

Mwah :freehug:

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

How about actually getting involved IN REAL LIFE rather than wasting time lecturing other people about shit ONLINE? That's what people who actually care & have common sense do. But I digress........

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I say go ahead any buy that ticket. And you can fly right into my city from most major airports. We have weird accents in the south but why waste time in America when you can go to 'Murica?

Myself included :cool:

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He's scared of that racist pussy you have. Scared it might be the best pussy he's had in his life and then he'll be all fucked afterwards for trying to run away from it......

13. RaiderLL

I can always count on my sincey :freehug:

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

And go in a peaceful protest or demonstration and eventually witness people in conflict with police? People can't even do anything because of the way the police is and they have to worry about having their livelihoods ruined or damaged because of people with badges and uniforms.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

GET THE FUCK OUT THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I'll get out, but I'm sure Hydroxide would come back.

17. wtarshi

Done. I love weird accents. You 'Muricans speak funny

I mean, it's not like I'll have my pussy in a cloak and hood or nothing like that. As long as he doesn't go down on me and see the kkk tattoo on the inside of my left lip, we all good

We loves our sincey :freehug:

18. RaiderLL

How that man is single is beyond me. Shame on all those Georgian women :smt009 Someone should've been bright enough to snatch him up already.

19. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

So Tarshi, what happened to that handsome white husband of yours? You never told me, so I'm quite curious to hear your answer. What was the reason you dumped him for?

20. wtarshi

You mean that husband I divorced back in 2008?