Who has the worst time - ww&bm or wm&bw?

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by maiseycat, Feb 21, 2007.

1. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

BM WM definetly have it worse.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And it is also because of two factors; they are starting out in this business where, if they play their cards right, they can profit enormously because women make more per scene than the men. Secondly, the agents, whether they are okay with their talent doing IR or not, also have a say in it. It is also because these young women are new and it would upset the white male fans. Some white performers have no problems. But, this is all for the fans.

3. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

You are lucky. I would be deluded to think my family will ever accept my preference

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Well, either my parents accept it or they lose their relationship with me. Not that I would cut them off, but if my partner's not welcome in their home, then I won't be visiting either.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That is EXACTLY how I feel when it comes to family. I never had any harsh feelings toward my brothers when they announced whom they were dating or marrying. The same with my sister. These are the people whom they chose for them. Who am I to judge? My father doesn't care and my mother, who will always be opposed, is coming around to accepting my choice(if I find her).

6. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

BM/WW hands down

[YOUTUBE]nUEvdOvcraQ[/YOUTUBE]

7. Jack Conner

Jack Conner New Member

I'm sorry that happened to you shortygirl 09
    While I am not a woman, I too am an indeoendent spirit and believe life is too short to give two monkeys what everyone else thinks about you. Can't please everyone. One life to live, do what makes you happy.