White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They can't be replaced easily. That's the point. If you are in the top percentage of guys she wants to be with (especially if you are out of her league), they will gladly be dangled in the hopes of one day catching you at a low point and get you to date them. Of course, this is a specific kind of woman. But, they do exists and this situation happens rather often.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

There are plenty of people out there who will continue to want what they can not have.

Here's another one too - how about all the women who go for the "bad boys". Some of them would be considered "top tier" but they have a block when it comes to sensibility regarding men. (Again one of those things that some have complained about many times on threads here, yet somehow forget exist in this conversation).

3. K

K Well-Known Member

I would generally say this as well. Again this will sometimes go to ages in life, locations, and things like how long you were single/dating, years between, etc. I live in a large area that is very much like a small town. Chances are very high people you once dated end up with someone you know even if in a distant way. And the older you get, the higher the chance is.

Someone may have messed with someone in high school or college and came across them again later in life. No reason to not be a friend with them. For me, men I've been involved with I had a strong friendship with. Just because it didn't work for us to have a relationship, or we weren't sexually compatible, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Often the case has been that there have been several/many years between the involvement and the secondary friendship. I've introduced exes to other women and I've had exes introduce me to other men. But then I'm single too, and have been for some time. I have male friends that I may have dated 20 years ago. There isn't any chance of anything going on with them, and there is no threat of any type to a relationship I would enter into.

In the case of my marriage, his family was very ingrained/prominent in the area and he had/has a somewhat high profile in the industry he is in. My family was also pretty well networked and so was I. A couple of guys I had known were friends of his friends or relatives. Some may work in/around the same business. They were acquaintances of his prior to our meeting. Kindof like in the same outer circles. It's not like I was hanging out with them, confiding in them, or best buds. More of a situation where we would see each other at events or cross paths, kids may be in the same activities, on the Christmas card lists, go to the same church, etc. In a couple of cases, we hadn't really continued a friendship but then kindof reconnected oddly through my ex and we all became friends.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That kind of describes me. Although I'm just looking to settle down and if it fizzles out then it is best to end it rather than let something that isn't working go on. Being alone isn't something I'm used to because I was always in situations where I was flirting with women or my friends hooking me up. Tough to do that now days which is why I'm glad I have a girlfriend. The longest I have been single was around 2 months.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Does sound like a small town kind of set up where everyone knows each other.
    I’m quite pleased to have my exes well spread out over the globe lol. So no chance of accidental meetings.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. Madeleine

Some can’t stay with somebody, some can’t stay without somebody...and one always knows better afterwards, right?
    Hope this one works out for you.

7. meowkittenmeow

I think the only tier those types maintain are looks, which, of course, fade with time.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

You don't know well educated and/or accomplished women who go for the bad boy thing? I sure do.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow!

10. meowkittenmeow

A degree or an the ability to do a job (even do a job well), does not equate common sense, an improvement in critical thinking, or any intuition when it comes to judging a person's character. Yes, I know women with degrees and who are accomplished that have train wreck personal lives. All of which have varying degrees of attractiveness. My comment is in reference to men who look at "top tier" as some booty model or instagram woman.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Ah ok, I get it.

12. darkcurry

lol. Came after my two longest relationship which was 7 years and almost 5 years. The one problem I had when dating younger women was long term commitment. But I be around women that tend to date older guys.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting.

14. meowkittenmeow

Well, I doubt it's a bad thing. You probably take good care of yourself and maintain a mature and positive public demeanor. So, younger women will take interest. At least you aren't on sugar daddy status. You will probably age well so you won't look like this...

15. darkcurry

lol. Thanks. That is a scary ass video. It's like she's a witch and brought the "Walter" puppet to life!
    [​IMG]

16. meowkittenmeow

I'm sure he is a "gentlemen".

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Madeleine

Sounds really tiring to constantly be starting over with a new person without break.

19. darkcurry

Not when they were fizzling out. I have turned down dates for my space. I have had a total of 5 GFs all my life, the rest has been dates that lasted about 4 months or fewer.

But here is the low down in brief of how it happens. My 7 year relationship started when I was 22. Towards the end of our relationship she cheated on me. I eventually forgave her, but really didn't and then I cheated on her.. she kicked me out, but then took me back then she forgave me even though I tried to justify it AND apologize. Looking back at it I wasn't making any sense. then the last 2 months of our relationship we just weren't interested in each other anymore, wasn't having sex, barely talking and decided to call it quits. I took some time, but I eventually met some one at a bus stop in the rain. She had a cheap umbrella and I had a sturdy one so I offered to let her stand under mine and the energy was just there. She was a sweetheart. But I wasn't looking I just like some others gravitate towards intimacy.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  20. Madeleine

That umbrella story though...awww, so romantic!
    Umbrella, -ella,-ella...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.