White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes and time lots and lots and lots of time. If most of your free time isn't spent with some women they are totally offended.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There's where fwb has the huge advantage.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Eh, what do you mean “some women”? It should be spent with “your woman” lol

4. Madeleine

Anyway, lots and lots of time is relative.
    We don’t need ALL the time. We just need a REASONABLE amount of your AVAILABLE time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. The Dark King

Lol you know what I meant smart ass

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You have to spend lots of time to earn the money you want. They want that money and date you for it. Then they want all of your time and attention. If you give them the attention they want, your work suffers and the money plateaus or you make less. Then the judgement comes. That's the hypergamist shuffle. It's pretty difficult to find a good woman to build with these days. You some brothas will just have to go overseas. Some will have to wait on sex robots, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. The Dark King

Can't argue. Necessity is the drive of all innovation so I'm sure some lonely nerd or group of nerds are about to weird science the shit out this thing. If they can make it affordable like a used car the population will plummet to world war 2 days

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh bullshit. I already covered this in a previous post. I get there are some (rappers etc) who wife up strippers, but be real. Most men aren't out there looking to wife up the ho and you know it.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Please. There are men who have women dangling around too. Plenty of them have the females they know they can call at any time. And yes women get really pissy about it.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

No man would ever do such a thing.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

So, I was married for a very long time and I've been divorced for quite some time. What's really interesting is how much my perspective changed after I got divorced. I was always an advocate for continuing friendships with those I had once dated/been in relationships with. My husband became friends with them as well. Some of them married, and so forth. I felt secure with the idea of friendships and that things were solid and very clear. I would always say the same things you are saying - It's a point of maturity. If I cared about and respected someone enough to get involved with them (in any way) then I certainly could continue to be friends with them. After divorce...within the first couple of years every single one of them approached me for something more than friendship. In an odd way, I felt betrayed. I truly believed we were friends and everything was very clear that it would never be anything more. Things changed.

My point in saying all this is simply to say that sometimes things happen in life and your perspective changes. I really don't think they were hanging around plotting to come after me down the road....I may have, but I'm clear that men are much more simple than that and it's more of a - hey now this person is available in front of me, I'll go for it. I really don't think it was some calculated manipulative thing at all.

Like TDK, when I say they weren't someone I would want a relationship with, that doesn't mean there was something bad about them. It simply meant they weren't for me.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  12. K

K Well-Known Member

It's a great thing that you recognize this now. I hope you are able to continue to see that even when things shift and change (kids, etc) when people often forget these things. Life has a way of shifting one's focus and often people don't appreciate what they have.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Thank you for saying "some". I really don't want a man who's all up on me all the time. I don't mind if they are around and doing their own thing, but I need to be able to do my thing and I require a lot of space.

14. The Dark King

They may not seek them out but if the situation presents itself you'd be surprised. Nothing like good pussy and sympathetic ear to make a man throw all morality out the window.

15. The Dark King

See that makes no sense to me. If he just dangles you around he can be replaced easily. The reason most guys go through that is hope for something they never had. A woman in that situation already had the goods

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Seriously? You never heard of a back up? A booty call? Surrrrrrrrrre men never do that. Give me a break....you guys have talked about it many times in various threads. Think about this, a female gets turned out (dickmatized, whatever) and will put up with just about anything from some idiot hoping for something more with him. I know you must have known some guys who are players out there at some point in your life. Or how about the "side piece"...sure that never happens either. Women never put up with bs from men thinking/hoping they'll end up with them. You know good and well there are plenty of women out there who are insecure and don't know their worth. Then there are the crazy ones who will lose their shit over some guy and the worse he treats her the more she wants him.

Just to be very clear - I'm not one who gets dangled. I get you were saying the general "you".

17. Madeleine

Ok, this is really interesting!

I disagree though on continuing friendships with people one has dated/been in a relationship with. I don’t keep anyone around I have been more than platonic with.

18. Madeleine

Ok, maybe that’s where the initial indignation over my post came from. I don’t call that “friends”. Men I call my friends are not people I was once doing fuck buddy with and I just changed the label on them. They are men whose character I value (that’s why I said they could be husband material) but haven’t been involved with beyond the platonic. That’s why they can’t feel like I am keeping them warm for later cos in the first place they never got any. Any grown man who feels dangled around by a woman he never got any from clearly has something wrong with him.

19. Madeleine

While they are hoping they have other women in their life they are actually getting from. Maybe such a “hoping” friendship can last three months, then either he disappear from her life or he is ok being her friend.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  20. Madeleine

Add good food and it’s a done deal lol.
    Except it’s a stripper or prostitute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.