White Women who aren't into black men.... at first

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thought this was interesting. Thoughts?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting. The chick going on about how black guys are so aggressive and thirsty. I'm betting these same chicks would say shit if they were more low key though saying that they weren't direct enough.

So this dude goes out with tons of chicca's....many who have never gone out with a black guy. hmmm and then the girl going on about how (she's feeling) the man will always be there for her....seriously? he's on this video with how many girls?

It would be interesting to see what he says in his courses. I'm guessing that he promotes doing things more like white men tend to do things.

3. The Dark King

How do white men do things?

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Reminds me of an old Tupac interview where he said women called him "too nice" when he tried being respectful and he didn't start getting play til he started calling the bitches and the like.

Real talk this happens a lot, when BM are straight forward we're called aggressive and dangerous, when we're just testing the waters we're called lames and simps. lose/ lose situation.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

well remember I'm older and this is a major sweeping generalization. There are just some differences in approach and overall things when dating and such. Strictly from my experiences and in talking with other women...wm tend to be more subtle and covert about things. Many of the things that men go on and on about on here that they won't do - wm will not only do, but it's more of the typical MO. There tends to be much more wining and dining and impressing in a different way. It's almost like there is more of an expected unspoken script that they do....so much so that you can basically guarantee that if they are doing x it means one thing and if they are doing y it means another. There tends to be more of an attitude/expectation that they will take care of you. Black men tend to be more direct and straight about things (probably what some think is more "aggressive"). I know I used to think it was bullshit personally. As much as I prefer a man to be direct, often times I wasn't believing it when I was younger. They tend to actually want a woman to be straight/direct with them and deal well with it. Whereas often white men will think/say they want a woman to be direct, but they don't really and are typically not able to handle it well. In my experience, black men have been more unique individuals and are more apt to go by their own beat. Black men that I've known may really want to take care of their woman (and will) as well but it's different...they won't do all that for just any woman they are with. That is reserved for THE one woman they choose to truly fully commit to...and it may be harder to get close to them, they may have a bigger wall up and be more cautious in some ways, but if and when they truly let you in....they are all in. Wm are more likely to take care of any woman they are with.

Maybe I should put a little disclaimer here too though. Men I've been involved with overall have been highly intelligent, well educated, with a high level of integrity, strong character, ambitious, and accomplished in some ways. While I've been in several long term relationships (including being married for 17 years) there has only been one man I was and am truly in love with.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I knew this video would pop up here eventually so I'll just repost my comment from another board.

[​IMG]

Super c00n!

I wish c00ns like Justin Wayne would just off themselves. That one chick basically said black men are animals but this desperate motherfukker was cool with being disrespected because the dumb bytch entertained his token negro ass.

Like all these other lame ass YouTube celebs. These bytches ain't fukkin with him because of "game" they fukk with him because they see a camera for exposure, he hires them to be featured in videos and he tricks off on them, thats it.

7. The Dark King

Ok that's fair I can see that

8. The Dark King

Damn what's sad is I never even considered the angle that he may be paying them. Smh

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's a good way at looking at him to. I don't know who he is I figured he was just another YT pickup artist who panders to gameless men for views.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree with Northside. They are just looking for exposure. Let's also look at the quality of women featured in the video. Some had a lot of "work" (plastic surgery) done, so one might get the impression that they are superficial. As far as looks, they look like the D squad (no pun intended), of backup to the backup to the backup women who couldn't make a career out of selling detox tea and sleeping with millionaire in Dubai advertising on their instagram accounts. The guy is a scrub (Still wearing the gold chain with stretched out t shirts? Really?). The women in the video are scrubs. I don't think any of the people in this video have degrees or flourishing careers. I don't see anyone talking about how they are high earners or own their own businesses. The manner in which they speak mixed with the cadence of their voices and accents kind of tells me their background. I would have been slightly interested in the video if the women and interviewer appeared to have some level of intelligence, but that isn't the case. When you step back, it's just a bunch of scrubs interviewing scrubs about why scrubs won't date scrubs. That's all.

I am willing to bet that the vast majority of us do better than this on average. It's just a click bait youtube thing for views with loser guys asking loser women about preferences. Views and subscriptions are the currency there. So, take the "message" of those videos with a grain of salt. They are just after views, money, and subs.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep, paying or not - it's all about exposure.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I discovered Justin's game videos a few years ago. I was quite impressed that a black man was bagging so many gorgeous women with ease but I was also skeptical. I did some researching and Justin has been an proven fraud by numerous people.

He pretended to have connections to MTV and acted like he was going to put these gullible attention crazed women on. One of the women he gamed exposed him and threatened legal repercussions. He copped pleas and disappeared for a while.

13. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

This video looked like fuckery from the jump - I've put together shows for these bunco artists and the women are either paid or in on the hustle.

I've done fine with women, just being me and being real about being interested in them. Some want to play, some don't - that's the game. It's mostly a numbers thing. If you put yourself out there and make honest assessments of how women respond to you, you ought to do fine. All this fake playa, gabby, bullshit can be seen from a mile away. Fronting is wack.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah most of the PUA infield videos online are bullshit. The whole pickup community is bullshit.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Couldn't get through half of that video. All chumps and dumb bitches.

16. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Lol

17. Westie

Westie Member

Lmfao!

18. As a black man if that's what it takes to get women then you can have them. A black man should not have to trade in his masculinity in order to get laid.

Some of these women were saying some fucked up shit and basically only liked Wayne because he had to chop off his balls 2 get them.

He had to be that black dude, that don't scare them. So he had act in a feminine, ultra non-masculine way.

They would have never demanded of a white guy. It's about your self -respect and Wayne put pussy over that. He get's them by being that nerdy black guy.

When you get a woman that says "Most black guys are losers" and he carries on and act's as normal that's just pathetic. They all looked kinda weird too anyway

But what it does show, is that, women don't really care about looks, not saying Wayne is ugly, but he's kinda podgy and dumpy and way under 6ft and is carrying some weight and is only ok looking looking (No Homo)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  19. The Dark King

I agree for the most part but what I've seen from most women is if you don't focus on the superficial neither will especially the ones worth being around. I always say rejection is a huge gift. It's hours of your life not wasted on someone not worth it

20. True. A lotta of rejection used to cause me to hate women. Notice I did not say "dislike" or "get on my nerves" ..Nope. I'm talking I used to have a hatred for women that went as deep as to the pit of my soul.

Not saying I'm 100% cured. But no-were near as bad as i was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.