White women that love black men, but are not "woke"

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by GAmomlisa, Jul 23, 2017.

1. strongstealth

strongstealth New Member

Are Polish women open to interracial relationships, Especially with black name?

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

If you are attractive or tall, successful, and aren’t a member of TMG, then women in all areas are going to take an interest, from Poland to ______ insert other country.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

True facts.

4. BlkNrs

BlkNrs New Member

Well I feel that certain issues and topics are dealt with best by those who know how to speak on them. I don’t find it necessary for my partner to carry my cross or share my plight. Our shoulders are strong enough. I’d actually prefer my partner not to be concerned with such issues. As for the whole trump thing. I’m a little odd because I voted for him and will more than likely vote for him again. I was just raised to lean right. What the hell is “woke” anyway? Just another catch phrase to push a narrative. Main stream media's goal is division.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. RicardoCooper

I'm surprised I didn't put in my .02 on this one haha

As long as the hypothetical WW in question doesn't parrot your typical, casually-racist remarks in my presence, I'm good. Right-wing dog-whistles like "Chicago," "Detroit," "black on black crime," "blue lives matter," etc. I would not need her to be some SJW or support BLM (an LGBTQ group disguised as a racial justice group). If I wanted some angry, fist in the air pro-blackity black, wokity-woke, I'd stay right on the plantation.

Hell at this stage of the game tbh even being a Trump voter wouldn't be a deal-breaker as long as it was for practical reasons and not cultism, "Oh that's the way my dad votes," etc. Some see voting to the right as a corrective against out-of-control far-leftism, and this is coming from a lifelong liberal Democrat who is now somehow "conservative" according to insane leftists.

When I'm the bad guy for legit wanting to know exactly what I'm about to stick my penis into, it's time to vote Republican.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

You don’t gotta be overtly liberal or blindly pro black to be with me. Have your own mind & opinions. The obvious crazy conservative, pro Trump agenda is something I’m not at all a fan of.. but I’ve definitely been with republican women before.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You have to fight crime at night or you can’t get this D.

8. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

The way I heard it ACA was crafted mainly using ideas Republicans had for health care. It was hoped this would get Republican support in Congress.

9. Othello1967

No desire to derail this thread but as I was re-reading the above bolded words got my attention. Caribbean?

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao yeah Jamaican

11. Othello1967

Guyanese

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nice
    An island of Jamaicans and Indians I'd be at home there lol

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I believe it was copying off of Mitt Romney in Massachusetts. He was successful with it to a point, if my memory serves me correctly.

14. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  15. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I prefer women that are self aware of social issues but are NOT 'woke'.
    They're normally more conservative and won't carry an assumption that they need to be an "ally", just a normal person with morals and treats everyone the same.

These woketivists have ulterior motives to these IR relationships, I wouldn't want to associate myself with an agenda

16. RicardoCooper

Absolutely

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, the ACA's whole concept of fostering a "competitive market" for health care services was central in the Obama Administration's approach. Insurance companies were in the loop on the program's development all along.

I agree, to a point. And even if they don't have an ulterior motive, their emphasis on race is usually to such a degree that I don't feel comfortable. I mean, if race was that much of an overriding concern in my worldview, I wouldn't be dating someone who wasn't black. I want someone concerned with justice, not someone fixated on black people.

18. orejon4

An island?!?!? Better not let my boy Bobby hear you say that! He’d say “we are in South America, mon!” Hahaha

TMG?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  19. RicardoCooper

All these woke, third wave super-feminists think they're Batwoman but can't approach a man to get to know him

20. orejon4

I don’t have any problem with feminists at all, but I’d rather see a sermon than hear one. Be strong, outspoken and an advocate. Be that example. But a lot of “wokeness” is about public posturing, which I have no interest in, nor time for. A lot of people want to talk it to death. That’s not for me.