White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. I know I am coming in late here... evidently I don't venture into this thread too often. But I want to contribute my two cents...

The American culture, though it seems easy to figure out on the surface, can be incredibly complex. I have lost count of the number of times I have either offended or confused an American, completely unintentionally. Sense of humour, social boundaries, race, religion, family... these things are all viewed very differently in different countries. We all have different histories. And I think these differences catch many people by surprise. I expected that moving from one western, english speaking country to another (Australia to America), that the differences would be minimal. I couldn't have been more wrong. I believe that other countries are more sensitive to America's differences and cultural idiosyncrasies, thanks in part to the large exposure we have from television etc. But the culture and social boundaries of other countries may be lesser known or understood to an American, because they aren't immersed with it, (being pretty much the public center of the world) so when a foreign person makes an observation or a joke or some such thing, it can easily be misconstrued. With the invention of the internet we are free to communicate transglobally, so maybe one day we will be hindered less by these differences. That's not to say some people aren't just insensitive jerks, and that may just be in this case.

2. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

There's a lot of wisdom from some smart people in these responses. There are still enough cultural differences within the US to cause misunderstandings.

3. Espy

Espy New Member

I think anytime you have people with different backgrounds, whether it be cultural, intellectual, socio-economic, etc., you're going to run into some misunderstandings. Factor in massive differences in personality, upbringing, etc. and it's just bound to happen. I think as long as people can approach conversations with that in mind, it's less likely the misunderstanding will escalate to a more serious issue. I hope American's are mindful that you didn't grow up here JABL, and that they take that into account when talking to you. I know you aren't the type of person who would intentionally try to be offensive, and hopefully the people you interact with know that too. BTW, thanks for the rep!

And before someone says 'less talk, more pics'... as promised, pics from my pedicure yesterday.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I just thought the last one was cool, so I'm throwing it in.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pedi looks great, Espy! Your feet are flawless.

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Yes they did a great job. I have been in a red mode lately too. Must be the holidays. I got the coolest color last pedicure. A pearlized red. The brand was Color Code. I found out after looking, it is only a brand that pros can buy. :( I asked if I can buy a bottle for touchups so I am waiting for a call it came in.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Pretty pedi, Espy! :D

7. Espy

Espy New Member

OPI's Burlesque has a new red, Ali's Big Break, and that's what I've got on fingers and toes and it's absolutely stunning! I'm not a big red fan, and usually I have one color I like, but I bought a bottle of this one too.

If your manicurist won't get you a bottle of the red you like, just let me know Jordan and I can have my sister buy it. She's a stylist and can buy all the pro products, she does it for us all the time.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Please don’t allow the ignorance of others to dictate whether or not you belong here on the board. You’re one of those “salt-of-the-earth” kind of people and it’s been fortunate for all us that you’re still here.

Rep added.:smt023

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

:prayer:

that is what Im talking about. They look nice and soft.

I would take to those toes like a bro goes for chicken. :p finger (toe) licking good

10. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Kuno, Jordan, Tam, goodlove, and Tony.

Thank you also for the kind rep Tony, you're always a pleasure to hear from, and I appreciate that you're one of the most respectful people on the forum and one of the reasons I stay. Oh and my feet have actually been getting plenty of that lately, can't complain at all. :D

11. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Nice pics Espy.

Thanks for sharing!

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Now this is my kind of Shot.......(The Arch Shot !).....And it took the Heel queen her self to make the illustration.........I don't care what they say.....You are a Lady pioneer......Reps on the way.........

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Too funny. I bought the little teaser set of burlesque and it has that in it. This is more satiny/pearly red. Think the red stripe on a candy cane. It's been a week and I will call them to see if they got it for me. Hopefully so. It's just unique and umm........I want it. ;)

14. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

I just can't say it enough i love white women with soft feet and pretty toes:smt055That just turns me on!!

15. Espy

Espy New Member

Your signature appears to conflict with your avi. :roll:

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

purdy pinkies espy :mrgreen:

19. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Tarshi, BB and Arch!

20. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

You do me proud woman....perfect shot...remember, it's all in the 'arch'....:cool: