While out in public,how can you tell if she's attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Kushtipher, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Im good! I have no problem just a post for those who dont know. I meet in public, too many games online. Ive bedn catfished too many times so I gave that route up long ago.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Make sure you video chat your date if you decide the online dating thing again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Fosho! I've definitely learned, learned the hard way but I've learned! Thanks for advice though

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  4. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

This is not a good question. Focus on whether a woman is interested in you specifically, not black men in general.

5. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

For those who dont know, I would'nt say it's not a good question! Thanks for your opinion

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I get what @bilbo is saying for the reason of those folks that date interracially based off stereotypes. But that isn't true with all people. I don't date ww based off stereotypes and my girlfriend doesn't date black men off of them either. With me it's what my attractions collectively have been that gravitates me to white women more than anyone else. Culture plays apart as well so I find swedish, irish, italian and greek women attractive as well. People are crazy if they say physical attraction doesn't play apart in who they are interested in. Im not shallow so it isn't solely something that I date by, but as long as we naturally have them then physical attraction shouldn't be ignored it's just that it shouldn't be the sole reason when we have three forms of attraction; mental, emotional and physical. I go by all three collectively as we should as human beings. But obviously not a lot of folks do it.

7. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Right. There's certainly no way to know where IR specifically is concerned. I'll smile and start a conversation with a guy too, but that alone doesn't necessarily mean I'm interested. In fact if I'm interested I'd probably be way too shy to make the first move! I'd blush like a beetroot the second he looked at me which is for sure a dead giveaway lol.

8. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Thanks, cool!

9. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

I was gonna say this, with some big ass hoop earrings, tights, with a lot of tattoos. Maybe she has some colored hair with a few beige kids, and slightly overweight. She may even talk with a horrible "hood" accent. These type you'd wanna stay the hell away from. Though I did get some memorable head from one of these way back in the day lol, when I was a broke, young'n. These may not be that prevalent outside of the US though.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It’s easy. If she has cornrows or braids and large loop earrings she is into you.

Oops, that leaves me out.
    Hmm...then you might just have to get to know the person.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Nailed it

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I been tryin to tell 'em!

13. K

K Well-Known Member

It doesn't work so much out here. It's outdated and there are too many women who have funky hair cuts or colors and people are just confused in general.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018