While out in public,how can you tell if she's attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Kushtipher, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

There are ww that Give you that smile, that look but how can you distinguish from being friendly and being flirty?

2. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

There's no special codse book or set of signals lol.
    It's the same way you'd tell anyone likes you.
    If you think she's flirting with you, then she probably is.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The only way you can truly tell something like that is if you're in the same space as attractive white guys and they are flirting with her, but she is ignoring them and checking you out or flirting and talking to you. lol.

4. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

I guess its all about what you say to them.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FTW!... What a post!! Hahaha.

6. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Does that mean you agree or no?

7. darkcurry

lol. I mean dead giveaway, right?

BTW What does FTW mean? I've seen people using that on twitter.

8. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Just conversation trust me. I have no problem at all. For a matter of fact, I make the first move, if I like I pursue. I don't care if she's flirting or not. My mom always told me, "a closed mouth dont get feed"

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. K

K Well-Known Member

well that'll work then

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't think there is really a way to know. Everyone is different. The most I'm going to do when out and about is to smile, maybe say hi, or start a conversation about something that is relevant to the moment. I realize that really doesn't tell a man anything, but I'm just being honest about what I would do. I'm older and for me, that's extending myself. Online is different, I've approached men on dating sites....that's much easier.

This conversation has come up on here in different ways over the years. The conclusion seemed to be that ww overall tended to be more coy or subtle. So, I would think if they are giving you the smile and the look....it's worth a shot. Personally, I'm not giving any man the smile and the look if I'm not interested.

11. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Great response that makes sense, thanks for your perspective!

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For The Win.

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Easy, just look for this:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

When you open the door for them....they walk through,then hesitate or linger...that's a dead give-away.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

This is soooo me.

16. darkcurry

Okay, thanks. I'm still ignorant to some things. lol.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ricardo has been saying this for years lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm telling y'all, this is like the bat-signal to Black men lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Here's what I've experienced and observed white women in their middle to early 20s are just friendly af. Its hard to tell interest from them just being flirty and/or just being nice.
    Setting is everything in my opinion. Trivia night is a great way to meet younger ww. 30 and over for the most part you can tell right away. If they arent married they waste zero time being nice to men they don't potentially see themselves dating at this point those ovaries are aching and there is no time to waste. Also the single ones looking don't have a ring. A great place to meet them is in book club or something physical like cross fit or boxing but remember women want an alpha so if you arent very articulate book club may not be for you and if you arent in good shape leave the physical stuff alone.
    I'm surprised you're asking though. Aint online dating popping?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Kushtipher

Kushtipher Member

Im good! I have no problem just a post for those who dont know. I meet in public, too many games online. Ive bedn catfished too many times so I gave that route up long ago.