Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

At the end of the day, I’m a man. A woman is a woman is a woman, but there is no woman like a white woman. Over the years, they have slowly gained my top spot on the preference list, and I can’t even explain why. The attraction is just there.

2. Nathaniel90864

Nathaniel90864 New Member

For me it’s always been Asian, White, Spanish women I attract the most . I like them so far

3. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

So as I see, white men but also a lot of Arab and Turkish men are attracted to me.

And over the time I got more and more attracted to black men. I haven't dated a white man in a while...

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think that the characteristics that attract one ethnic group of women should be universal and attract all women, but that hasn't been my experience. The interests, humor and quirks that make me attractive to one group of women often make me less attractive to other groups of women in an inversely proportionate manner. It often correlates with ethnicity/race, but also with education, cultural tastes and political inclinations as well.

5. Nathaniel90864

Nathaniel90864 New Member

Typically, I attract Asian, White, Spanish women the most. I’m comfortable with that.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've always attracted white women. I can be in a room with a hundred black women and one white woman. And, that one white woman will find her way over to me. ... lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Of those that I've noticed... they're largely BW and WW. I love it when I make eye contact with a WW and it seems we both like what we're seeing. Once about two years ago I unintentionally made eye contact with a WW walking with her family. She silently mouthed "hi" to me.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Women from Spain and Argentina are attracted to me more than most women. African-American and Puerto Rican urban women are usually the least attracted to me. That could be because, being from both groups, they look at me like a nerdy cousin or something. And then in the squishy middle is nerdy women, regardless of race, and women who don't have set notions of how any given ethnic group should behave.

9. Suu

Suu Guest

I generally attract brown and white men, but I like black men. lol

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Brown Black men or Arabic/Latino men?

11. Suu

Suu Guest

Arabic men mostly